Leasehackr Meme Lounge (Part 1)

Well, in a potential standoff, it wouldn’t take much for our enemy to place some spies around those bases if we were to attempt a preemptive attack, there aren’t many B52 bases

Im sure they already have satellites and other monitoring systems watching them.

10 Likes

But but but the discount

7 Likes

Damn… is that the truth😀

12 Likes

Seen elsewhere

16 Likes

You’re referring to what I think you’re comparing too, right?
Eyes What GIF

5 Likes

Just added to Webster’s this month…almost like a paid promo

1 Like

5 Likes

Stay out of my Treasury Direct account, and tell my FP to stop calling me about my dumb Black Rock MM account.

If I could inject the entire last week’s financial news into my veins, I would. Nom nom nom. Rarely do our markets close and it just gets more interesting as Asia and Europe roll over, but it’s been Burning Man where the effigy was asset classes.

All the crypto bros caught serious laryngitis, at the same time. I wonder if one of the meme stocks has a cure coming soon for that?

2 Likes

5 Likes

Since when does a teacher lease a 150k+ car? Don’t they always complain that they are underpaid?

4 Likes

https://twitter.com/Cryptofung/status/1573362780341940224?s=20&t=CeGR_foVEAj2ytbcz1YZ2g

7 Likes

Only 6 people with higher than average car buyer IQ on LH? :thinking:

5 Likes

You didn’t have to do me like that :smiling_face_with_tear:

But is it not true though?

1 Like

Still waiting for Miami 2 bedrooms to rent for less than 4k

2 Likes

Gonna be waiting a while as states that aren’t Florida and Texas keep stepping on rakes and causing people keep moving there.

1 Like

GS dropping the vaccine mandate for NYC should help. I really don’t think we’ve seen the come back to the office or be laid off yet. That will prolly happen start of Q4

get 2 back to back cat 5 hurricanes into Miami and people will run away since climate change would be happening at unprecedented speeds