Leasehackr Meme Lounge (Part 2)

I don’t know german. I only simp for their cars. Either way, it’s more confusing than all of their competitors.

1 Like

Yeah, I get the numbers and letters instead of naming but this is stupid when it’s confusing.

Like BMW is 2,3,4,5,7,8.which is relatively easy to understand. Even numbers are sedans, odds are coupes/verts and GC. Bigger number means better/more expensive. I means EV, X means suv. M and more than 1 number means bigger engine but GT/street. M and 1 number means track.

1 Like

Lol I wonder if @IAC and @IAC_Scott have memorized this. Can’t be a proper BMW fan if you don’t know what a G08 with a B58B30O1 is. And also what is the difference between B58B30O1 and B58B30M0

I think it’s just updates. They really only matter back in the n55 days. The major engine families are like B58, B54, S68, N63, etc

1 Like

We really don’t get that granular with it.

YOU GUYS ARE ADDICTED

from Imgflip Meme Generator

3 Likes

DJRabbi went from hating Mercedes and saying never again to picking up like 3 more Mercedes.

Just sprinkle some crack on him and he’ll stick with MB.

2 Likes

I saw @HersheySweet EQS 450 last week and I’m planning to get an AMG by the end of year if the payments are good enough lmao.

2 Likes

what my neighbors think I do -

6 Likes

8 Likes

Nice avatar

2 Likes

Excuse Me Wow GIF by Mashable

3 Likes

I WAS FIRST. CAN’T HAVE $#&& in this forum…

1 Like

I knew it HAD to be him. Before even clicking to see the name. :rofl:

2 Likes

Is my reputation on this forum that bad?

1 Like

Lol I got lost in the comments, trying to watch YouTube at the same time.

I was referring to this… :laughing:

3 Likes

8 Likes

10 Likes

I guess they finally got to a price point where people would lease a car where despite its large pack, can only charge fast at a portion of the available charging network (50KW limited if 400V) and once the rest open up will also be 50KW limited at those alternates.

1 Like

Look man, even me, the biggest hater of EVs on LH has a price that I will take an EV. It might be stupid low and as realistic as a flying car but… I could be bought lol. I was debating to get one myself yesterday.

2 Likes