Leasehackr Meme Lounge (Part 1)

from Imgflip Meme Generator

11 Likes

I thought LH was a BMW and Volvo specific forum?

2 Likes

Hey there are plenty of Chevy, Lexus, Mercedes, Audi, and Toyota drivers too!

A lot of folks wonā€™t get this oneā€¦ unless youā€™re a Backstreet Boys fan lol but thatā€™s a good one!

2 Likes

Nahā€¦ I think anonymity is part of the mystique! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Actually, you should come here first, read the memeā€™s then find the thread. I use this thread as my reading guide. :rofl:

7 Likes

I was going to say the exact same thing :rofl::joy::rofl::joy:

4 Likes

from Imgflip Meme Generator

10 Likes

19 Likes

10 Likes

@HondaSoCal , this true?

5 Likes

Iā€™m not sure honestly - I suppose we will find out!

1 Like

Itā€™s on the internet so it has to be true

4 Likes

My local Toyota dealer currently has in stock more units of Supra than Tundra and Tacoma combined. One of the current specials is Tundraā€¦ at MSRP. A used Sequoia I bought in January to pull a trailer rose in value by about 30% according to the add I found recently, KBB trade in is currently about 20% higher than what it was in January and more than what I paid for it. 2-3 years old trucks cost about the same as new ones. Fun times we get to live in.

1 Like

What I do know is that CRV, Accord, and Civic production is all being scaled back. Que the customers screaming at me because they donā€™t understand supply and demand is a building-block of Capitalism.

Edit: If I write ā€˜Queā€™ instead of ā€˜Cueā€™ please make fun of me.

4 Likes

Oh yeah, I later realized that I broke Rule #20. Silly me.

I was just kinda taken aback by that statement, that all new incentives are going away in May. I guess weā€™ll see come beginning of May.

7 Likes

Yeah, that thread is heading towards being a gold mine for this thread.

4 Likes

7 Likes

YES I DO!
Season 9 Nbc GIF by The Office

3 Likes