Leasehackr Meme Lounge (Part 1)

from Imgflip Meme Generator

11 Likes

That guy is so confused, he seems to think that $5k down makes his deal significantly cheaper.

3 Likes

9 Likes

But his payment is sooo much lower.

And he has an M5 so he’s probably smarter than us

4 Likes

Could be a 1991 M5 for all we know.

Maybe that’s why he is so aversive to MSDs and so pro- down payment, he still has his MSDs locked for 30 years!

1 Like

Not knocking a 91 M5 - super cool ride, but even a mint one is far less than a new one.

1 Like

I bet.

I was just commenting on the reason he doesn’t want to do MSDs is cuz he has MSDs tied down on his M5 already.

Not sure, he’s willing to put 5k down though.

1 Like

57ti0j

20 Likes

15 Likes

Everyday the forum seems to get a different example of “this guy”and “this thread”. They are not looking for actual help or data. Instead, asking the same question over and over until someone confirms their bias. It’s like talking to a child. Waste of time really for the more the advanced hackrs who spend time answering the questions.

Edit: I see you had enough and locked it. :rofl:

11 Likes

Yup, and inevitably what happens is people start responding to them in a very short manner because they know exactly where it’s going, and then people complain about how harsh some people are towards newbies

3 Likes

Since he has a new born on the way i was going to suggest a third row vehicle, specifically a Yukon XL/Suburban/Escalade

10 Likes

My sister in law is about to have her first and is convinced that she needs an expedition because her X5 just won’t do.

6 Likes

Yukon XL, dammit!

3 Likes

I joke, but I got the palisade before having my first and the extra room was quite nice to have.

The answer is always minivan.

5 Likes

With the palisade now gone, we have been looking at replacing my wife’s passport with a carnival. Of course that’s all on hold while the market insanity does its thing.

6 Likes

Same. Was planning on a replacement for the wife’s Sorrento this summer, but may have to wait out the supply issues for a little longer.