Leasehackr Meme Lounge (Part 1)

Should we rename this thread to “Leasehackr Meme Lounge”
  • Yes
  • No

0 voters

Your right to what, exactly? Privacy on the internet?

5 Likes

Wow that would mean every ‘quote’ in this forum is illegal.

Posting of names that you provide such as your username or REAL NAME is not a violation. Posting of real names that you gleaned from google searchs might be.

Well privacy on this forum to be exact.

I have no qualms with you saying you don’t appreciate being poked fun at and the humor of this thread is not resonating with you, but understand that you forum username is by no means protected nor is their any rights violations going on here. There certainly is no expectation of privacy of your publicly posted username that you don’t even have ownership of.

If you’re not a fan of this thread, that’s fine. Walk away. Don’t throw more fuel on the fire and then complain when things keep burning.

9 Likes

8 Likes

I agree. There is no gain in continuing to memeify someone who has expressly stated that it’s making him/her uncomfortable. We are all grown ups. Let’s have some restraint and respect.

I am going to slow this down for an hour. Move on to something else guys. I love this thread. Please don’t make me close it over something that doesn’t benefit anyone.

6 Likes

The best part of this is that it’s not even a run-on sentence (I think).

Can we have a HondaSoCal meme roast?

2 Likes

Roast? We talking lightly toasted, bread that’s just glanced at the sun, or full on charcoal that’s then been plasma gasified?

:chocolate_bar:

1 Like

Any is fine as long as it is clever and funny.

1 Like

They sound like they can take the heat :smile_cat:

15 Likes

SY20YGW

11 Likes

5304jr

6 Likes

11 Likes

14 Likes

2 Likes

4 Likes

Well, you get the picture. I’m done