Leasehackr Meme Lounge (Part 1)

Y’all can take the moderation discussion somewhere else.

This is the meme thread.

3 Likes

IMG_3131

1 Like

Me looking for memes.

Looking Los Angeles GIF by County of Los Angeles

1 Like

there needs to be an “anything goes” thread in the offramp, so that things like this can be discussed without being landfilled.

pretty much every forum has one of those.

6 Likes

from Imgflip Meme Generator

1 Like

10 Likes

11 Likes

Can I reply to myself on Eric’s behalf? :slight_smile:

4 Likes

IMG_2042

2 Likes

1 Like

nick splat employee GIF by Hey Arnold

3 Likes

damn you actually wasn’t wrong.

1 Like

5 Likes

Don’t be fooled. His post stayed there for a whole day and was ‘landfilled’ only (and immediately) after I posted my reply to it (screenshot below). So, it’s actually the other way around. Usually, my posts get landfilled and the others tag along as collateral damage. I just don’t spend my days b&#$ing about it, by now I know mods will do what they will do.
You all have also spent 5 hours today ,here and in a parallel thread dedicated solely to me (ironically, that one other thread which is dedicated to me personally is calling on everyone to ignore me, while I am being the sole object of their discussion), calling me a troll, bashing me and doing anything except posting memes here or helping LH community, and all you have got was mod telling you to take this talk elsewhere. If there were couple of my posts in between, you can bet this thread would be on a slow mode (wait 16 hours between posts) , or would be closed at once if I had started it. So, all this wolf cry is just that, a typical LIBRUL wolf cry to cancel, censor, stifle, ban and eliminate the most dangerous threat on Earth to a leftist: a dissenting opinion.

6 Likes

1 Like
2 Likes

Lets Go Wow GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

12 Likes

82xrkt

I wonder what “…Marketplace guidelines” that he violated are? Started brokering through PM? lol

1 Like