Leasehackr Meme Lounge (Part 1)

I think you’ll find that this group is a pretty kind and generous bunch as internet communities go and what you see here is pretty good natured teasing. But there’s usually little patience when someone’s first post shows that no prior research was done.

@mllcb42 gives countless hours providing a lot of very detailed information here and is as good as it gets in the helpfulness department. Stick around a bit, read some other posts and you’ll drive some nice cars and make or save a lot of money.

22 Likes

I leased a VW Tiguan from Seth a few years ago. He seemed like a normal guy. I went in with the intention of leasing a base Subaru Impreza but couldn’t get passed the wheel covers. I ended up getting the Tiguan S for $199/mo with $700 DAS. I was in and out in about an hour. I think the numbers on the lease documents didn’t quite match up to the spreadsheet, but at the end of the day, the DAS and payment was what was advertised.

I live about 5 minutes from the dealership. It’s really hard hacking anything in Carlsbad. There is rubbergash for Subaru (used to be VW also), and then there was a guy at the Audi dealership, but I think he’s gone now. I cast a pretty wide net, and end up in LA or Inland Empire to get any kind of deals. End of an era, I guess.

1 Like

The irony.

A translator should be good at interpreting :face_with_peeking_eye:

@EXTRANSLATOR don’t sweat it. We’ve all been meme-ed on here :joy:. I’m overdue

5 Likes

from Imgflip Meme Generator

4 Likes

I would say “liked” but there is only a :heart: reaction on LH.

10 Likes

@Ursus

Lin Manuel Miranda Love GIF by Tony Awards

5 Likes

That was brilliant.

ChatGPT has entered the forum :cowboy_hat_face:

Turns out, all the OP wanted was a lot of words.

1 Like

4 Likes

That was the first and only thing I thought about after reading his first post.

8 Likes

Yup, when Ethan left Premier Carlsbad, there was his replacement Tyler but he stopped posting after he became management.

1 Like

Hey Ursus. I’ve never heard of ChatGPT. I had to Google that one my friend. I appreciate your sense of humor when posting in the thread I created. I’ve had to write and review contractual agreements nearing 200 pages. Lengthy textual contents do not scare me a single bit. Nowadays, it frightens many (not all of course) people though. This can be correlated at times with shortsightedness and a lack of intellectual ability. With the latest generations, we have entered into an entirely new era of memes, GIFS, acronyms, and so on – thus often resulting in “lazy” brains.

1 Like

7 Likes

Sometimes lengthy text is just bloviating around the actual point and does nothing more than turn off the intended audience.

18 Likes

There’s a minimum character count here. Obviously there’s no maximum.

You use a lot of words to ask or say nothing.

1 Like

16 Likes

19 Likes

14 Likes

Teacher: “Write a 1000 word essay”

5 Likes

My pleasure.

685daa12-d60e-432c-b4c1-051e41a95415_text