Leasehackr Meme Lounge (Part 1)

7nwp4i

18 Likes

Honestly whenever I see random quote marks, I think it’s ChatGPT

Edit : Did you notice how he addresses each user by first name?

1 Like

Open the pool thread than :rofl:

2 Likes

7nwsl5

11 Likes

Is he no longer blessing us with his presence? Whatever’s happening, he feels very strongly about it

14 Likes

Meanwhile we got the dealer to eat 6k off a wrx this guy told us hell no :joy::joy::joy:

5 Likes

I thought of blaming you @drdvrgs for this. Your WRX mania ruined everything.

3 Likes

x4

15 Likes

Not just to start thread… but to answer every post (and to deride every response).

I had to take a nap after reading that thread.

I mean I write pretty long posts too but if you have that much time… and if you really have read all the GC 4xe posts here, you should have enough ammo to “do it yourself”.

7 Likes

@EXTRANSLATOR 's local research library

Thanks for tagging me. There are certainly a few passive aggressive primadonnas around here that just can’t help themselves, but to keep on poking.

It is remarkable that that’s your takeaway from the whole conversation.

5 Likes

Not from any comments that you made Matt, but to the ones above inferring about the thread I created. Or were those comments not targeted towards my thread? I created that thread with the best of intentions, and very respectfully. What I encountered though from some is just pure hostility and perhaps people just taking out their bitterness on the Internet.

Rather than interpret satirical comments as hostility or being mean spirited, perhaps be introspective as to why your posts may have been singled out.

24 Likes

I saw this too. Very strange. I was going to talk to him about a Crosstrek Sport this month. Hopefully the bath salts wear off soon and today isn’t actually the End of Days.

3 Likes

Looks more like his dealership is getting sold?

1 Like

Person gets pissed at the gate because he just doesn’t understand how this isn’t a personal item.

1 Like

Good time to reposition one’s self as a more valuable member of the organization.

Or jump ship if it looks like water is coming aboard.

We live in a society whereby most people’s distraction and pastime is to make fun of others. I interpret that as cynical and hypocritical behavior. Such postings serve no other purpose, but to be ill-intended. Do upon others, as you wish they do upon you.