Leasehackr Meme Lounge (Part 1)

This ^^^ automatically disqualifies you from ever being accepted to the Trusted group.

2 Likes

Did you do something like this which made you “untrusted”. Your bio looks updated

^ 10101010

https://www.reddit.com/r/GenX/comments/11jpmqa/sarcasm_lost_its_charm_on_the_newer_generations/

All roads lead to narcissism. If you think everything is about you, sarcasm just looks like a personal attack.

7 Likes

I used to think the bear was always attacking me :slightly_smiling_face:. Seems like he wasn’t being serious and was having fun :slightly_smiling_face:

I don’t know about “most”, but working on it. Had a fun brunch this past Sunday - but it usually leads to car ennui and shopping replacements.

2 Likes

John was the zoom czar of pandemic TH super happy hour

3 Likes

wo w thanks for the invite

3 Likes

The invites for Zoom HH were all sent to @TH, so you got them.

Brunch this weekend was a couple cackling hens, sitting on a deck overlooking the Pacific, talking about cars. If you’re local and want in on the next one lmk (can’t remember where you are).

I’m hoping to get @RVguy out next time, for Bloody Mary’s and residuals.

3 Likes

Fixed

3 Likes

Good thing I don’t have to think about it.

1 Like

Now we know what happened :man_facepalming:t2: Any thoughts ? What should i do ?

No way do I take a damaged vehicle without an enormous discount. Move on to another after calling Stellantis/FCA customer service.

Be prepared to wait. Again.

We don’t know how big is the damage. I need more info to know that wait or move over. That’s between factory and transport compnay most probably, they will not answer my questions most probably they will say go talk to your dealer.

Exit the meme lounge and start a real thread.

8 Likes

Best of luck getting a straight answer. You paid for and waited to get a new vehicle, not a repaired vehicle.

I hope it works out.

1 Like

Alt

3 Likes

7e0a3k

17 Likes

7e2a7h

4 Likes