Leasehackr Meme Lounge (Part 1)

10 Likes

But but but the discount

7 Likes

Damnā€¦ is that the truthšŸ˜€

12 Likes

Seen elsewhere

16 Likes

Youā€™re referring to what I think youā€™re comparing too, right?
Eyes What GIF

5 Likes

Just added to Websterā€™s this monthā€¦almost like a paid promo

1 Like

5 Likes

Stay out of my Treasury Direct account, and tell my FP to stop calling me about my dumb Black Rock MM account.

If I could inject the entire last weekā€™s financial news into my veins, I would. Nom nom nom. Rarely do our markets close and it just gets more interesting as Asia and Europe roll over, but itā€™s been Burning Man where the effigy was asset classes.

All the crypto bros caught serious laryngitis, at the same time. I wonder if one of the meme stocks has a cure coming soon for that?

2 Likes

5 Likes

Since when does a teacher lease a 150k+ car? Donā€™t they always complain that they are underpaid?

4 Likes

https://twitter.com/Cryptofung/status/1573362780341940224?s=20&t=CeGR_foVEAj2ytbcz1YZ2g

7 Likes

Only 6 people with higher than average car buyer IQ on LH? :thinking:

5 Likes

You didnā€™t have to do me like that :smiling_face_with_tear:

But is it not true though?

1 Like

Still waiting for Miami 2 bedrooms to rent for less than 4k

2 Likes

Gonna be waiting a while as states that arenā€™t Florida and Texas keep stepping on rakes and causing people keep moving there.

1 Like

GS dropping the vaccine mandate for NYC should help. I really donā€™t think weā€™ve seen the come back to the office or be laid off yet. That will prolly happen start of Q4

get 2 back to back cat 5 hurricanes into Miami and people will run away since climate change would be happening at unprecedented speeds

It was sarcasm surely. He got a little defensive about people calling out his ā€œMat Blackā€ etc

1 Like

What are the odds that heā€™s a salesman?