**Leasehackr Forum Feedback Wanted!**

To be fair (to everyone), I don’t know how much flexibility Discourse allows w/ its forum formatting (another Discourse forum to which I belong looks and functions exactly like this one). I initially found the formatting and such a little difficult (w/ the other Board since I’ve been on that one for yrs), but you get used to it pretty quickly.

Hello. I’m having difficulty figuring out how to make a new post.

How to block LH user ?

You can mute or ignore a user while visiting their profile.

Thank you …

It’s just kind of lame to make a statement like that but give no constructive feedback on how to improve, especially if you have the supposed know how to do it.

There are quite a few deals now in Marketplace that are for certain states only. This should be required disclosure in the headline. If they can ship within reason that’s fine but too many deals are for certain geos and that should be disclosed. Thanks.

They should be using tags for region. Otherwise titles will get extremely long for sellers who service multiple states or regions.

It’s disclosed in the first post typically. It takes less than 30 seconds to open a post and find this out

2 Likes

Read. Region is color coded, states are tagged in title and in the tags section, and brokers don’t want to waste their time and are very forthcoming on their service regions.

2 Likes

I can’t create a new thread as a new user, maybe there should be explicit requirement posted, I already read the level system and it does not mention that thread creation is prohibited.

There are explicit requirements posted.

2 Likes

not for creating a thread/topic, its not listed.

Not sure it can be any more clear.

2 Likes
  • 1 day visited

• 12m read time

• 18 topics viewed

• 153 posts read

still couldn’t create topic

I bet it’s user error.

yeah because the system can never be broken or misconfigured

looks like you cant create posts until level 1, which is not mentioned anywhere. and it looks like the script to update the level is only run every x minutes, so there is a delay.

Hey there. We see you’ve been busy reading, which is fantastic, so we’ve promoted you up a trust level!

We’re really glad you’re spending time with us and we’d love to know more about you. Take a moment to fill out your profile, or feel free to start a new topic.

as it stands the top 3 threads in the suggestions subforum are locked. The man-up thread is pointless and a waste of time it should be deleted, however the other two threads actually have good points, never have I seen a site where the suggestions subforum gets locked up… that should not be a thing. Lots of good things being done around here but this is not one of them.

2 Likes

Agree completely. The people have spoken- in the poll.