Leased 2018 Nissan Rogue SV Premium AWD

Thanks to Luke over at Precision Auto Leasing who helped me get a great deal on a Rogue. Closed the deal on Jan 19th, and finally had some time to make a post. All the dealers I contacted on my own, had me at 0 drive offs and about $350 per month. Really a great guy and made it a hassle free purchase.

Could I have gotten someone to beat the price by a few bucks, sure, but I was short on time since my last car burned down. Plus my local dealer couldn’t believe the price even after I showed him the signed contract and my new car in the parking lot. Anyway heres the number breakdown.

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: [2018 Nissan Rogue SV Premium AWD]

MSRP: [$30,198]
Selling Price: [$27,098]
Rebates: [$500 College Grad]
Trade-in: [$0]

Months: [36]
Annual Mileage: [12,000]

Residual: [$17,985]

Security Deposit: [$0]
Total Due At Signing: [$0]
Monthly Payment (incl. tax): [$263.99]

Zip Code: [12203]
Sales Tax Rate: [8%]

Enjoy it. Of course, dealer never believes it.

I am also in Albany and find our dealers are from a different planet. How far did you have to travel for this one?

Thanks! He was swearing on his kids that the dealer I got this from was fudging the numbers somewhow

We had to go down to NYC to pick up from Luke’s Brooklyn office. I went to destination Nissan who pulled the classic bait and switch. And Lia Nissan sales are staffed by idiots. Atleast their service is competent.

Give Luke a shout he can hook you up.