LEASED 2018 Alfa Romeo Stelvio Ti

I’ve been reading about the Stelvio tonight but still can’t figure out the difference between the base and Ti, seems that all the base ones have the Sport package which makes it look the same as the Ti, I don’t understand.

Sport is different wheels, some exterior trim, and paddle shifters.

Ti adds heated seats and steering wheel, bigger touchscreen, and grey oak interior trim.

Ti Sport is a combo of the above.

Lusso is different seats with more adjustments plus leather-wrapped dash.

1 Like

Thank you so much, really appreciate it

Regular Sport also adds the sport tuned suspension unless specifically deleted (which is a thing).

Ti Sport adds sport seats to the package. Only way to get sport seats is with Ti Sport or higher, otherwise you can make a Stelvio Sport look just like the Ti Sport.

Also Ti models get better MFs but don’t seem to be discounted as well usually.

2 Likes

@28firefighter What are sport seats? I keep looking at dealer pics of the different trims and all the seats look the same to me. Difference with the Lusso is the front/back tilt of the seat bottom rather than just the up and down of the whole thing.

EDIT: never mind. Found pics.

I had the sport seats on my Giulia Ti and they are truly amazing, you have to find a Ti with the Sport package

They still just go up and down with no tilt, though, right? Looks like maybe they have a thigh extension? Does that adjust?

I’m 6’5" and the standard seats don’t work for me, hence my questioning.

“This car’s MSRP was $51k. For every $1k higher in MSRP, figure about $25 added to the lease payment”

That is not correct. For every $1000 you pay that is not residualized it’s $25 to $30 a month. Since the Msrp is higher and is residualizec you have to multiply by roughly .4 in this case. So every $1000 in msrp is $10-12 a month.

2 Likes

Yes the front extends out under the knees

Correct, residual is 61% so $390 over 24 months is $16.25 per month for each $1000

The sport seats are recaro like with adjustable thigh support. Which is a step up from base. I hadn’t seen the Lusso and Quadrofoligio seats.

The sport seats are have too much bolster around the sides and legs which sort of chokes me because I am too wide.

But then I didn’t like the base seats without the extended thigh support.

The dealer says the Lusso seats would be the best combination for my body structure…

Don’t think so, but just in case, does anyone know if any of the seat choices offer a headrest that adjusts forward/back and not just up/down?

Here are the 5 seat choices. Sorry the pic isn’t great.

1 Like

There are none at that price. The next best price is a silver one at $359 down, $359 a month. The rest are around $385 and up.

Hey buddy, you forgot to mention that Maserati rebate of $1000 you received as well.

Yes, there were several rebates applied. Alfa has a list of about 10 available rebates, depending on your situation and the vehicle itself.

I never thought about residual in the payment for each thousand dollars. I learn so much from this forum!

1 Like

What rebates did you qualify for?

I believe they applied a Maserati owner incentive, an aged vehicle incentive, and a previous Ally leasee.

Did you have a trade in as part of this deal? My trade in is $3.5-4k in equity and it shows on the sheet but I don’t know why my numbers aren’t coming close to yours.