[Leased] 2017 Hyundai Elantra Value

Year: [2017]
Make, Model, and Trim: [Hyundai Elantra Value]
Months/Annual Mileage: [24/10K]
Zip Code: [20190]
Looking for Lease incentives too if you happen to know (not in military nor am I a grad)
Checked Edmunds forums but apparently they didn’t get the numbers for May … ?

Candidly, dad just needs to go from a 2 to 4-door vehicle for his kiddo. :slight_smile:
As such, looking to land a deal that’ll net me sub (or right around) $100/mo lease
I’m not ‘in love’ with the brand so if you have suggestions to explore I’m all ears.

Thanks!

1 Like

They do not do 24 month leases. The shortest is 36 months. I did happen to get a sub-$100 lease but from what everyone is experiencing for may, it’s. Not typical. For 10k miles the residual is 60% and money factor is .00114

I also was not looking for a Hyundai but the value in value edition is incredible. I HIGHLY recommend this vehicle, I love mine.

If you have anymore questions, they can most likely be answered in a couple threads on here about the value edition. Just search for them. Best of luck to you.

The lease cash on the Elantra is gone for may. Hopefully it comes back next month.
I believe is was 3k in April which made a big difference.

Thanks @Raven for the reply here and your contributions elsewhere!

I hear you on that and I saw that mentioned in other, albeit dated, posts. But what’s up with this?

Since it was listed on their website I figured maybe they do…?

Agreed, per the LH calculator that did make a difference.

Anybody know if we have lease cash for June?

Hello

For some reason if you go through the Honcker Leasing App you can customize the lease to 24 months l

They may be using dealers that lease thru a 3rd party. They are out there. Sadly none in my area.

I initially inquired about a 24 month lease on the Elantra but my dealer told me they don’t do that. Just passing along what I experienced.

Here the one from Honcker if you live in California

Per Edmonds, numbers for May never came out.
Anyone know the numbers for June and any new incentives?

They didn’t get June numbers. I asked. They have hyundai loyalty and conquest still. Savings matching. Others who have asked can chime in.

What’s the conquest amount?

I’m nearly certain Hyundai doesn’t offer lease conquest. They didn’t last month at least, and I never recall seeing it in the past.

Maybe they did away with it. It was the same as value owner incentive of $500 when i leased over a year ago. So they might have done away with it or it was a lie in general. I have leased 2 sonatas so far.

Currently they are offering 3500 off on an elantra for 36 months and that doesn’t include the boost up or loyalty so you could get 4500 off here.

Sonata has 3250 off, but I don’t see boost or loyalty for this car which is odd b/c they almost always have loyalty.

I reached out to a dealer asking for the RV and MF on a 36/10 as well as any new incentives and manufacturer to dealer incentives. This is my first real ‘semi-informed’ attempt - largely thanks to the wealth of knowledge and guidance received here - at securing a loan so we’ll see how it plays out. If the numbers don’t work I’ll sit tight :slight_smile:

If I receive an appreciable update I’ll let you all know.

I’m only seeing $2,500 lease incentives on the Hyundai website. Based on their calculation I was able to back into 60% residual and .00114 money factor almost exactly. They each could be off slightly, but I bet those are the numbers for June.

I guess it depends on zip. what is your zip skildner. I was using 07601 (NJ). No additional discounts which they list other options below. here is the local page screen shot

2nd screen shot

Oh yea the numbers changed! :smile:
I checked earlier this morning (like 12am-1am) and it was still showing 2500 total, but now here in the DMV area (22204, 20004, 20850 etc.) it’s 3500. Bonus is I spoke with someone at a dealership yesterday who confirmed the $1000 Uber discount was still in play so this is very attractive. I’m still basically a month out from my BoostUp 30 days so I won’t even bother.

Well, it looks like the dealership didn’t immediately shoot me down, unless this is a canned response:

Dear Julius ,

I know your time is valuable so I’ll just take a minute. My name is John Doe and I am the General Manager at Some Hyundai. Thank you for your interest in my store. I want to offer you my personal attention to make your goal a reality.

Due to our commitment to increase sales this month, we are extremely motivated to make you an offer that under normal circumstances would not be considered.

Please call me at 123-456-7890. I will personally work with you on your inquiry.

Thank you for the opportunity and look forward speaking with you soon.