🐶 AutoCompanion formerly LeaseCompanion - Most Brands Nationwide - Top Rated

It has been a pleasure! Thanks a bunch for the kind words.

Until the next one! :slight_smile:

My experience with @AutoCompanion and their dealer was amazing. Even thought I had a lot of questions, Jamie was patient and made sure that I understand everything. My Jeep landed at the dealership on June 15. Unlike some dealerships where you have to wait couple of weeks to take delivery, I flew there the very next day to pick it up and drove it back home. I recommend them to everyone who’s shopping for a new car, my brother already placed an order with LC.

4 Likes

I had a wonderful experience working with @AutoCompanion on my first lease. They helped me tremendously, answered all my questions, got everything locked in and even the dealer had nothing but wonderful things to say about them. My Jeep hit the dealership on June 16th and the dealer got in touch with me the next morning to get the ball rolling. By the weekend of the 25th, I had it in my hands and was on my way back home. It was honestly the easiest car buying experience I’ve ever had and I would whole heartily recommend them to anyone.

Next go around they will be the first people I contact.

1 Like

Shout out due where shout warranted… Had a great experience with @AutoCompanion - although we were unable to get a set of wheels (due to the tough timeline on our end timing) - Jaime and the team were extremely responsive with great options and communication. Recommend.

1 Like

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review! Glad to know you are one happy customer. Please don’t forget to share with your friends and family. Until the next one! :blush:

A post was merged into an existing topic: Sold One via LeaseCompanion

Big thanks to Jamie and his team for helping me get a new Murano SV Midnight Edition to replace our 2019 Murano SV. The Midnight Edition brings some nice upgrades to the SV line like;

20" Gloss Black Alloy Wheels
Blackout front grille, lower fascia, exterior trim
Leatherette seats through-out
Heated front seats
Passenger seat controls

His dealer was very helpful and purchased my existing Murano SV allowing me to roll equity into the new lease, as well as waiving the lease termination fees.

1 Like

Jaime and his team are just superstars!! they will bat for you to get you the best deal and also the most responsive and easy to talk to broker you will every find. My advise-- do not hesitate to use him and his team as it will make car leasing a pleasant experience.
He can also help in transporting the car through his connections and a latest addition being, help in selling the car too-- its like a All-in-One package!!!

And no, I didn’t get paid to write this review, just genuine from my experience!

1 Like

Have to add on another 10/10 encounter with the LC team.

My 4xe finally arrived and I got a funky quote back from the finance team even accounting for new MFs and RV. I felt like a real idiot talking to the finance team since I’m still new to this and talking to dealerships is kinda spooky.

Reached back out to Jaime who was able to square everything away and sent me a new calculator link (I wanted to undo rolling in the taxes now that interest rates are to the moon) the next day!

Cannot recommend LC enough. In a world of crappy service and products, Jaime goes above and beyond. I’ll use LC for every lease and lease sale until he retires

1 Like

@CaptQ thank you for the kind words. Glad everyone took advantage of the Murano deals. We completely sold out of units until August most likely.

@ramie311 thank you so much for the kind words! Enjoy in good health.

@khromatic it was an absolute pleasure working with you as well. Glad we got everything squared away.

THE BEST

LeaseCompanion comes through again with a slick Jeep 4XE order and deal.

I went with a different build this time and color and the team made it super easy and painless.
Probably will drive this for a few months and then get another :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you so much for the awesome review! See you on the next one :slight_smile:

Bought many cars thru LeaseCompanion. They have always been professional and have gone above and beyond to provide and excellent experience. Either buying or selling LeaseCompanion should be your first stop!

1 Like

Another VERY satisfied customer here! I had never used a broker before, and often times scoffed at the idea. Boy was I so wrong! The whole experience was very easy. Once my ordered vehicle arrived, the dealerships finance department called me and was quoting a payment that was far higher than Lease Companion had told me. I contacted LC, and after just a few minutes, the dealership called me back and had the correct numbers.

I cannot recommend LC enough. Not having to argue, reason, and negotiate with the dealership was very nice. 10/10 experience!!

1 Like

@vinny thank you so much for the kind remarks. We personally love working with you!

@interceptor859 glad to have been part of your quest for a new lease. Look forward to hearing from you on the next one!

Another painless deal with Jamie and the LC team. In and out of the dealer within 15 minutes! Looking forward to more deals :grinning:

1 Like

Highly recommend Jaime and the team at LeastCompanion! He helped me with buying a Jeep 4xe for my wife and was extremely communicative throughout the whole process. The response time was amazing for whatever question I had and everything was very well structured. He was spot on with pricing estimates with both the vehicle itself and the shipping broker he referred me to. I’ve already recommended LeaseCompanion to other people. Thank you!

1 Like