šŸ¶ AutoCompanion formerly LeaseCompanion - Most Brands Nationwide - Top Rated

Sina was great. Iā€™ve lurked on LH for awhile and had never used a broker before but saw the GLC300 demo deals he was advertising and decided to contact him. Within a day we had secured the car. His responses were always quick, he was transparent, knowledgeable, and very patient. Would definitely use him again!

1 Like

Our leasing experience with @AutoCompanion was phenomenal. We contacted Sina originally about a Lexus IS350 but when he couldnā€™t located the vehicle we wanted he went above and beyond to guide us to the c43 AMG we ended up leasing. Weā€™re extremely happy with our experience and highly recommend @AutoCompanion to all fellow hackrs!

1 Like

Sina helped me get this beautiful machine with incredible discounts. This was my first time ever getting a car and Sina helped me through all my queries, not just brokering. Heā€™s an absolute joy to work with and I very highly recommend him! 5 stars

1 Like

Sina was very responsive and knowledgeable and easy to work with. Would recommend. Even though it didnā€™t work out, I would definitely work with him when trying to find my next car.

1 Like

My girlfriend and I initially test drove an X3 at a dealership in hopes to work with a local salesperson. We exchanged figures via email, but ultimately we walked away after feeling unnecessary pressure from the dealership.

Upon further research, Leasehackr Forum datapoints ensured that we could do better. So, I posted on the initial figures for the X3 on the Leasehackr site and nearly half an hour later, I received a message from Sina saying he could beat the deal. I never used a broker prior to our interaction, but read about the value via Leasehackr and had seen what local dealers were willing to do, so I went ahead and gave it a shot.

After a brief initial conversation, Sina said ā€œgive me a few hoursā€ and sure enough, he promptly delivered a few potential cars that met the specs we were looking for: from interior to exterior colors to more niche features like parking assist. Within 48 hours, we were in contract and the car was delivered the Saturday of July 4th. It was a seamless experience. Weā€™re so grateful for Sinaā€™s attention to detail and coordination of the lease on our behalf with the dealershipā€“he was always quick to respond despite the myriad of questions I had as a first time lessee. I highly recommend his services and will certainly be reaching out in another 3 years.

1 Like

@AutoCompanion thank you for all your help on the GLC300 lease. Sina was able to help me secure a GLC300 fully loaded for cheaper than what dealerships were charging in my area for the base model. He is super quick to respond to any questions and even got on the phone with me at 11pm to go through every single detail. I highly recommend Sina for all your leasing needs. Not only will you get the best prices, you will get excellent customer service. Thanks again, Sina!

1 Like

Thank you Sina for helping me to lease GLC 300. I wanted to lease a Mercedes.There was good discount till July month but august month seemed bad due to low inventory issues. I shopped for a month and no one was willing to give strong discount. I highly recommend Sina to save your time and get best in the market deal.He was very responsive and attentive till last minute.

1 Like

Sina was very helpful and accommodating and very knowledgeable also , The whole process was simple & i would definitely recommend him to my friends and will definitely work with him on my next car , even tho we didnā€™t actually complete a deal this time, but i cant thank him enough.

@AutoCompanion

1 Like

Didnā€™t end up getting my car through Lease Companion, butā€¦the cars offered through Lease companion had aggressive pricing. Its just the cars didnā€™t work for me bc I needed to fit three full sized car seats in a row. Very responsive and helpful. Thank you!

2 Likes

Hey, just wanted to reach out to let everyone know Sina is hands down the best broker Iā€™ve dealt with on this website. Always returned my calls no matter what time of day. His fee is much cheaper than others on here and considering how much time and effort this man puts with clients, Iā€™m surprised he doesnā€™t charge more lol. I, unfortunately, wound up picking up my car in a neighboring state as opposed to getting it through Sina and having it shipped. With that being said you guys wonā€™t go wrong using Sinaā€™s brokering services, literally the nicest person I have ever spoken to. Goodluck to everyone leasing/buying their cars. Trust me on this and give Sina a shot, youā€™ll understand once you speak to him! Goodluck - Matt

1 Like

LeaseCompanion 5 star broker,

I was searching for a CLA 250 and he made sure we got a great deal on it! He was quick to respond and close this deal since we were in a hurry to lease as soon as possible. He definitely got us a great great price and followed up. From now on I will continue using his services. Much better price then most other brokers in this area as well!

1 Like

Long time lurker on this website, first time poster and first time purchaser. Would give him five stars, no question about it. Excellent broker and human being. Honest, trustworthy and very easy to communicate with. Got me an excellent deal on my C43. Just got my hands on it todayā€¦ and damn does it sound good!

I would highly recommend him - I have already told my friends and colleagues about him and my excellent experience. Hopefully, I can send some business his way. If he is still doing this 2-3 years from now, you bet I am going to be reaching out to him for my next car.

1 Like

Iā€™m not even sure where to begin. @AutoCompanion is the most wonderful person that Iā€™ve ever had the pleasure of doing business with. He is knowledgeable, patient, willing to take my calls any hour of the day. It was a journey to find the car with the options that I wanted and he did just that. Wherever you might be in this country, @AutoCompanion will find a way to deliver you the car of your dreams, at a price youā€™ll never be able to get elsewhere. I stand by it.

1 Like

I had a great experience working with Sina in getting my new car - thank you Sina! Always returned my texts no matter what time of day. Great dude to work with and really nice person. I was looking for specific options which was challenging to find around DC. Sina did an amazing job searching for those options and was able to locate them in Massachusetts. I am from NYC, Sina is in DC, and he found the car in Massachusets - what a great job finding the car across multiple states!InkedIMG_4546_LI InkedIMG_4545_LI InkedIMG_4542_LI InkedIMG_4539_LI IMG_4544

2 Likes

Hey everyone, just wanted to drop a praise for Sina who got us an incredible deal on an AMG line A220 4matic! He was so patient with us as we were going back and forth as my wife couldnā€™t decide easily on what car she wanted. Once we decided, Sina got us the best deal we could find anywhere! The whole process was very easy and would recommend him to anyone whoā€™s looking for a Mercedes. Btw the car is beautiful! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Just want to say thank you to Sina. I have never used a broker before and had Lots of question. Sina was there every step of the way which made this first time process a breeze. Not only did we get a great deal, we also had a great experience. My wife is very happy with her new A220. Thanks again Sina

1 Like

I have had such a GREAT experience with Sina @AutoCompanion that I cannot recommend him highly enough. I was completely new to leasing, and Sina worked patiently, professionally, and in a very friendly manner to answer all my questions. From the beginning of the process to the very end, Sina worked tirelessly to ensure that not only I got the deal I wanted, but that I was taken care of the entire way. I unreservedly recommend him to anyone who would be looking to lease, and like everyone else above me, I would not hesitate to use him again. Thanks Sina!

1 Like

Generally, Iā€™m a sceptic and a DIYer. I tried negotiating my own deals locally in Philly with no success. I gave Sina a call, told him what I was looking for and within a matter of minutes I was connected to a dealership that located and transferred my Lexus IS350 F from Illinois to DC. The lease terms are 10k/30month, first month deposit of $400 on a nearly $50,000 sticker price. Highly recommend working with Sina. I picked up my car within the week with all paperwork signed beforehand. Best dealership experience yet.

1 Like

Was able to get a great deal through Sina. He was very helpful and extremely fast with his responses. I live in the midwest so these deals just arent attainable. He did all the communicating with the dealership regarding price, super easy. Would definitely recommendā€¦ especially if in DC area.

1 Like

Iā€™m a pretty diligent person when it comes to big purchases, so I called no less than 20 dealerships around my area (Tri-State) to find the best deal that I could for my 2020 Lexus NX lease. Needless to say I was SHOCKED when I connected with Sina and he told me the price he could get me. Not only was the total cost of the lease more than 15% lower than the next best price I could find myself, it was fully-loaded with a higher MSRP than the models I was getting quotes on and required no money down. In fact, the deal was so much better than anything I could find, that I took a ~3+ hour train ride to get to the dealership. Sina is the real deal, and I couldnā€™t be happier with the experience and outcome. I will be recommending Sina to anyone that in the market for a lease that will listen, and Iā€™ll be back for the next round myself!

1 Like