šŸ¶ AutoCompanion.com Apr CDJR 2024 - $350/Month GC 4XE Base - $294/Month Wrangler Sahara 4xe FIRESALE

, , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

We ask everyone to please submit an inquiry.

Been trying to get your response since the last few days on a Jeep order I placed in Feb.

Hello! Did you mean a response from the dealer or from us?

We will get you an answer.

No response from your team. Dealer is dragging their feet. Seems theyā€™re interested in selling the vehicle elsewhere.

You have nothing to worry about. Out of hundreds of orders every single one has been delivered unless the client asked for a cancellation. I have looped in the rest of the management team to assist.

Thanks.

Please give me a call, thereā€™s complications youā€™re unaware of and Iā€™d like your assistance on. I wouldnā€™t want mine to be one of out of the hundreds that donā€™t get delivered.

Announcement! We are working discounts on instock units for next month!

6 Likes

How long does the 4xe ā€œno-flipā€ agreement require you to keep the vehicle for?

what you have for the instock units?

TBD for now.

JEEP VIN/VON Tracker Updated

We have also created a YouTube Video for obtaining the affiliate program.

Anything on in stocks?

No not yet.

Will be interested to pick up an in stock unit when available. Really donā€™t want to do the whole order and wait thing. Let me know. Thanks.

@AutoCompanion - where is the dealer located? Do all the dealers you work with have $899 doc fees? Iā€™m in Ohio, but the midwest dealer (chicago) has 899 fee at 9%, this ā€œeastā€ dealer is 899 doc fee but 10% offā€¦ Iā€™m likely flying and driving back. Let me know what my best option is, thanks.

899 sounds more like koon in va

1 Like

Illinois caps dealers at $324 for doc fees.

1 Like

Yeah I was wondering that. Here is the midwest thread referencing lease companionā€™s partner dealer near chicago, and $899 doc fee. šŸ¶ LeaseCompanion.com Apr Jeep Deals Midwest - Ship Wrangler Gas/4xE 9% Gladiators 9% GC/GCL 7.5-8.5% Refundable Deposit

$899 doc fee in general is insane.

Discounts on in stock cars will likely only be 1 to 3 percent. Do not expect higher please.

Are the prices on the jeep website up to date?