Lease Transfer SoCal 2019 530e 15 months remaining, 24k miles remaining. 456 tax included 3500MSDs

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2019 BMW 530e

MSRP: $57,000 (to confirm)
Monthly payment (pre-tax): $424.03
Effective monthly payment (if incentive is provided): $456.89 including tax

Current mileage: 9250
Maturity mileage: 33,311
Effective miles per month: 1,666
Maturity date: 9/10/2022

MSD due (if any): $3,500
Cash due (if any): $0
Incentive for new lessee (if any): $0

Financial institution: BMW financial services
Transfer fee: $500 (to confirm)
Out-of-state transfer allowed (yes/no): not sure

Vehicle condition (accidents, tire wear, etc.), options, and other details: Garaged, excellent condition.

Photos: White exterior, beige interior.

2 Likes

Above-average deal given the climate - it should go quick! GLWT

1 Like

I’ll be happy to take it.

Excellent deal in this market GLWT!

I’m interested if available. Will DM you details

Thanks to all for the prompt responses. It is an awesome lease / car, it is only because I got a new fully remote job that I’m looking to part ways.

I’ll call BMW this morning and start the process with coolcapri since they were first response. If anything falls through will reach out to next.

Hey we’re very interested in this. I know you’re following the people that have responded as well. We’ve direct messaged you earlier too and are close to the area, would love to make this work if it’s possible. Thank you. And congrats on the new gig!

Please put me on the short list if others don’t come through…not everyone’s credit qualifies…we r not too far north in South OC.

Hi. I messaged you early yesterday morning. Please check your dm. I know you are going in order. I am a current bmw financial lesee and am in Temecula. Should be painless. Please let me know if the other person does not go through.

Credit app approved, will keep you all updated if anything else happens.

I am interested. Where in so cal are you located?

Interested !! Let me know.

OP - PM a TH to reopen if needed. GLWT