[Lease Transfer] Seattle - 2018 Alfa Romeo Stelvio Sport - $500 DAS - $295/mo - 13 months and 15k miles remaining

Transferring my Stelvio to make room for the new Outback.

It’s a deep blue metallic over black leather 2018 Alfa Stelvio with Sport Package, Forward Collision, Nav, and 20” wheels. It has just about 5000 miles on it of an allowed 20,000. It is leased through Ally, so there is no disposition fee.

Looking for $500 to me and buyer pays Ally transfer fee.

PM me if interested.

Here is my original deal post:

Here are the financials:
Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2018 Alfa Romeo Stelvio Sport
MSRP: $48,740
Monthly Payment: $295 (including Shoreline WA Tax at 10.5% on the monthly payment)
Drive-Off Amount: $500 to me and $595 to Ally for the transfer.
Months: 13 months remaining - Lease Matures August 2020
Mileage Remaining: ~15,000
Available Incentives: None

A few pictures (some from when new) more to come:

2 Likes

From Stelvio to Outback? Are they trouble?

What do you mean? No trouble. It’s just the only car we can transfer right now with the X1 stop sale.

1 Like

Nice deal for someone that needs a short term lease. The Outback isn’t an Alfa, but it comes with a crapload of standard safety features like awd, acc, lane control, etc. Just a good well rounded all purpose road trip vehicle, and a high enough residual and resale value where you can still sell the car and not lose too much money if you go over milage on the lease.

1 Like

I’m a little surprised my inbox hasn’t been blowing up over this. Maybe weird timing…

Post pictures and/or swapalease

1 Like

Not sure why somebody hasn’t taken this over, it’s a pretty good deal!

Seems like a great deal. Should sell quickly.

insane deal, I’m sure it’ll go soon. No disposition fee is a nice perk as well

1 Like

I think you should offer a 6,000 incentive and offer to pay the first 6 months of the lease once transferred. That should get it to move :grin: :joy:

If he ships it to NY, I’ll take it in a heart beat. :grin:

I tried to do a lease transfer of my Alfa Stelvio. Similar specs but when I called Chrysler Capital, they mentioned that lease transfers are not allowed. Did you confirm that it is allowed?

I can’t confirm because my lease is through Ally, not Chrysler Cap.

Ally does lease transfer. Fee is $595 I believe.

Application submitted by a fellow hackr! Will re-open if anything changes.

3 Likes