Lease Transfer - *No Transfer Fee plus no app fee if approved* $390 per month - Toyota 4Runner TRD Off Road

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2018 Toyota 4Runner TRD Off Road

MSRP: $39,359
Monthly payment (pre-tax): $390
Effective monthly payment (if incentive is provided): $390

Current mileage: 5,000
Maturity mileage: 30,000
Effective miles per month: 1100
Maturity date: October 2021

MSD due: 0
Cash due: 0
Incentive for new lessee: $650 to offset transfer fee and app fee

*There is a credit app fee of $150. This would be payable by the new lessee.

This fee will be refunded via the incentive if you are approved.

Financial institution: US Bank
Transfer fee: $500
Out-of-state transfer allowed (yes/no): Yes

Vehicle condition (accidents, tire wear, etc.), options, and other details:
Clean

This 4Runner TRD Off Road was leased through LH’s very own Jim Rouleau back in Oct 2018. Nothing wrong with the truck. Please PM if anyone has interest. Thank you!

Hi, I am interesting in 4Runner, live in Dallas, TX,
390/month no other fee or tax on this deal, if you can transfer the 4Runner to Dallas, is there any charges for transfer.
Please contact me via email.

Hello. The $390 per month includes the taxes and fees paid to the state of New Jersey. I do not know what you would have to do on your end. I cannot be responsible for any taxes and fees owed to the state of Texas.

With that said, I am happy to pay an incentive of $650 if you are approved and we transfer the lease to you. The $650 incentive would cover the $150 application fee and $500 transfer fee that you would have to pay US Bank.

Pls note that the $150 application fee is non-refundable. You do not get that back if you are not approved by the bank.

Pls let me know if you are still interested. I can mail you the credit application which you would have to fill out and send to US Bank along with the NON-refundable $150 application fee.

Thank you

Peter

And of course, you would have to handle the shipping of the car from NJ to Texas. I do not know what the cost of that is. Please let me know if you are interested. Thanks.

Peter

Hello. Pls close this thread. I found a home for this car. Thank you.