Lease Transfer(No Cal) : 2017 Mercedes C300 loaner [$277.73/month inc. tax] 12k miles/yr 22 months remaining on a 2 yr term

2017 Mercedes C300 with Panoramic Sunroof

Monthly Payment: $277.73(inc. tax)
Drive-Off Amount: $841.61
Months: 24
Annual Mileage:12k (Miles remaining ~22k)
MF: 0.00028

Leasehackr Score: 12.9

Hi Hackrs,
I recently got into a great 2 yr lease term on an MB C300 with panoramic roof but life happened and may have to be overseas for the next few years. I am debating whether to keep it around for my kid to drive it or when I am in town but if there’s a hackr that can take it over without a hassle and for better use, I am open for that. Car had the 1st service done at ~8,300 miles from the dealer and in near new condition…I mean I had it for a couple of months, kept in the garage. I am a newbie myself but fellow pro-hackrs have told me this was a great deal. (I will add more details on the car later but pano sunroof, heated seats are the notable option…dunno if this is any pkg options)

$564 + lease transfer fee $695(CA)+tax (to be paid to MBFS)
$277.73/month x 22 months

PM me if interested.
Thanks.

7 Likes

Very nice. That’s a great deal for someone.

Thanks for reaffirming my thoughts.
I would like to pass on the benefits to a hackr on this forum where I learned so much.
Cheers

3 Likes

Pictures of the interior, black and aluminum w/ black wood finish.

MSRP? 20 char…

Hi - is this still available - kindly provide your contact number if it is.
Thanks.
Theresa

Sounds like a nice deal! Just recently joined LH, but I’ve been browsing this forum for quite some time. Interested in learning more!

How many miles are on this? It says the service was done at ~8,300miles. If it is 12k/yr (total 24k), how can it still have 22k?

The mileage on loaners (except for GM I think) - you add the 24k miles to the miles that the vehicle had at the inception of the lease.

Hi Hackrs,
The lease transfer is in process.
Thanks for all the interest and kind comments.

2 Likes

Very nice. That’s a great deal for someone.

If it doesn’t go through ping me. Too bad I missed it by a few days.