[LEASE TRANSFER] NEW YORK - 2018 BMW X5 50I M SPORT $953 month

, ,

This is my first SUV, coming from a 5,6 & 7 series. The X5 is an incredible vehicle, but I honestly miss driving a car. It has about 8,500 Miles (highway) and the lease goes until April 2022 and 36,732 miles. MSRP was $84,xxx, m sport, 20s, executive package with individual full merino leather, cold weather package. I will cover the BMWFS transfer fee.

Gonna make it short and sweet but brutally honest.

$950 a month for an outdated model + $2500 which covers xfer fee ($500)

You will probably have to throw some money on this for this to move here, I can walk into a dealership and get a x50i for roughly the same with the same packages and the 2019 would be a refreshed model, and updated features. I’m not even gonna attempt to calculate miles but 6 month’s @8500 miles when you get 1k miles a month means you are at a deficit for miles right?

3 Likes

I didn’t think the G05’s were leasing at this price point, but I could be wrong.

You can get a X7 5.0 for that price or less…

you try swapalease?

Gorgeous color combo…

Thank you.

Haven’t put it up on swapalease yet. All the X5 50i’s on there are north of $1000/mo

https://www.swapalease.com/lease/BMW/X5/search.aspx?style=xDrive50i

Well that just isn’t true… there are even several G05 50i offers for less than your price.

It doesn’t matter what they were leasing for then, if you are transferring NOW, you need to play in the current market and compete vs current pricing.

Should someone want to make an offer and negotiate, I’m open. But folks telling me what I have to do seems pretty ridiculous. Making a post on here and getting bombarded for a fair offer isn’t overly welcoming. Leases aren’t $500 on an X5 and I’m asking double.

Love how miles on a car are always “highway”, especially in NY

4 Likes

They are here…welcome :slight_smile:

guess it’s true the truth hurts.

Outdated model

Monthly same or higher than whats achievable now

Over miles

If you want to attract people start at a realistic offer or just end up sitting like half the leases on swapalease that are too high or low on miles.

Monthly bump

Keep in mind that this is a hard sell here not only because of the price, but in NY, the transferee will have to pay full tax on the lease.

I’ve done several lease transfers in NY state and have always paid sales tax only on the total of remaining lease payments. That being said, awesome ride but a tough sell for reasons already mentioned.

Monthly bump