Lease Transfer in TN - 2017 Mercedes E300 - 24m/14k $406.38 inc tax

Just read - it’s literally 5 posts up

I have the same car for $300 a month incl tax it was a demo.

You’re going to have to offer something here if you’ve been sitting on it for 1+ month with no serious takers. I suggest pay the transfer fee after successful transfer is completed ($595).

Alternatively if you offer this on Swapalease it will FLYYYYYYY off the shelf…

1 Like

Hey Phantom, curious as to what terms you did on your lease. I think most of the deals I saw posted when I signed my deal were 36/10k. My lease was a 30/12k when I signed it and since I haven’t driven the car much it’s about 14k/yr now. Also I got the maint plan and before taxes my payment is $379. I’m not in any hurry to transfer the lease so if no one wants it here then I’ll prob just keep it. Love the forum and am really just trying to give back to someone who wants a decent deal without too much work.

I did 36/10k with drive-offs plus 10 MSDs ontop. Car has been driven moderately white on beige. No prepaid maintenance because Mercedes dealers in my area constantly offer A and B service coupons that make it cheaper than prepaid.

I think I posted my deal structure in an E300 thread…

1 Like

Is this still available? I’d like to discuss with you but I cannot seem to PM. Can you send me a PM? Thanks!

Don’t listen to him, your car is an amazing deal…I just got rid of my 4matic without incentives and it was $440 with some MSDs.

Swapalease was a waste of money in my experience, and I had more interest from Craigslist of all places. I always meet at a local Police Station, you know, because of crazy people.