Lease Transfer in TN - 2017 Mercedes E300 - 24m/14k $406.38 inc tax

I leased this car 6 months ago and immediately had buyers remorse I’ve driven it about 1500 miles and I’m just not driving it enough to keep it. Wanted to post it on here before I do swapalease as I think it’s a decent deal especially for the Southeast. Looking for a straight lease takeover plus $4500 cash for the security deposit that will be refunded to the new lessee at turn in.

2017 Mercedes Benz E300 P1
Black/Black
Current Mileage: 6950
Allowed Mileage: 34795
Inception Date: 06/28/17
Maturity Date: 01/01/20
Time Remaining: 24 Months
Mileage Remaining: 1160/Month
$4500 MSD
Payment: $406.38 ($379.79 (Base) + $26.59 (7% TN Taxes))
Includes Maintenance

Why did you have buyers remorse?

I see now, I read your post. I’m in LA and I’ve been looking for an e300. How do we exchange information?

If you could send me a message or show me how to get in touch so we can discuss the transfer please.

Hey I just sent you a PM

I live in Chicago and am interested. Can you run me through process and cost of swapping a lease?

Mercedes has a FAQ on lease transfers:

https://www.mbfs.com/mbfsr/en/faqs/faqLeaseTransfer.do

This is a solid deal. I know a lot of the hackers want an E300, this will go fast.

I’ve gotten several inquiries about the car, but no done deals yet. Preference would be to deal with someone locally if possible.

Car is still available if anyone is interested.

dang, such a good deal. i got quotes for kia optima higher than this.

Do you have pictures of the car? What features does it come with?

Derwolf, send me a PM with your contact info. I’m interested. I have a solid history with MB Financial.

I sent PMs to both of you.

Still looking for someone to assume the lease. Just to clarify since several people have asked - the car is not 4matic. Thanks!

1 Like

I am interested. Pls send me a pm with your contact info.

Just sent a PM to you.

I am local in Huntsville Alabama and would like to take over your lease please email me at the.great.gatsby@aol.com. Not sure how to PM on here since I just signed up to contact you

I just sent you a PM.

Asked and answered.
Deleted.