Lease Transfer: 2023 Tesla Model 3 RWD 4400 miles, $425.90/month + tax, $0 due, 24 months remaining

Looking to transfer out of my '23 Tesla Model 3 RWD lease located in South Florida.
Vehicle upgrades include 15% Nano Ceramic Tint on all sides + full back glass and 50% front. All weather floor mats (front & back). Hansshow Model 3 Premium Audio Upgrade Kit. Mobile charger connector with 5-15 and 14-50 NEMA adapters.

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2023 Tesla Model 3 RWD
Color: Peal White Multi Coat

MSRP: $44,630
Monthly payment (pre-tax): $425.90

Current mileage: 4,400
Maturity mileage: 30,000
Effective miles per month: 1,066
Maturity date: March 1, 2026

Cash due (if any): $0

Financial institution: Tesla Financial Services
Transfer fee: $500 + tax, you pay transfer fee
Out-of-state transfer allowed (yes/no): Yes. States that allow Tesla Financing. You pay shipping fees.

Willing to do a facetime walkthrough for those unable to do a in person visit prior to initiating transfer.

Photos:

1 Like

Nice car
How did you like the audio upgrade kit?

1 Like

Definitely worth the hassle of installing it since it enables the tweeter speakers and I believe an additional 2 surround sound speakers. Was able to tell the difference immediately.

I know you are saying MSRP is 44,630 but you can buy inventory cars right now for ~$37K, I can do a 2/10 lease for cheaper than your effective with $1K + transfer fee. Way cheaper if you do 3/30. Like $100 a month cheaper

I would at least lose the $1K cash due and you might have a chance with the miles. The tint and floor mats etc have no real value.

This is with zero down on a new lease 24 month, 10k miles

1 Like

Went ahead and removed the $1,000 ask. Only fee would be the Tesla transfer fee.

2 Likes

Interested

1 Like

Sent a PM.

Interested.

This will be a challenging sale to make.

Sent a PM.

Still available.

HI Blake. Is this still avaliable?

Yes it is, I’ll send you a message.

Never heard back from Miriam.

Vehicle is still available.

Definitely interested, sent you a message!!

1 Like