Lease Transfer: 2023 Ford F-150 STX 4x4 CrewCab 2.7L Turbo - $582/month / $0 down / 28k miles / 26 mths

Please include monthly payment or selling price in the TITLE.

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2023 Ford F-150 STX 4x4 CrewCab 2.7L Turbo

MSRP: $54,144 ($48,200 capitalized)
Current Buyout: $44,300
Residual: $33,700
Monthly payment (pre-tax): $582
Effective monthly payment (if incentive is provided): $582

Current mileage: 3,060
Expected mileage: 8,750
Maturity mileage: 31,525
Effective miles per month: 1,095
Maturity date: 4/26/26

MSD due (if any):
Cash due (if any):
Incentive for new lessee (if any):

Financial institution: Ford Motor Credit
Transfer fee: $500
Out-of-state transfer allowed (yes/no): Yes

Vehicle condition (accidents, tire wear, etc.), options, and other details:

Truck is like new and has Ford WearCare ($30/month) as well to protect up to $5k in damages. I’m getting a new lease from work and need to transfer this one.

Car has ~5k fewer miles than lease allotment ~10-months into lease as I only drive around town and work from home.

Photos:

What am I missing here? Are trucks really hard to lease swap? Do I have to wait longer to get some activity? Do people think the deal is bad?

I’m motivated to move this truck but this is my first time doing a lease swap.

Your effective miles per month is underestimated, calculate it based on the actual miles and months left. Effective monthly payment should also consider your cash down.

Seems like a good deal to me based on the calcs ive run to try leasing one of these. You haven’t had it posted for long and most of the audience here won’t be too enticed with a baseish f150 for $600, despite it being a good deal for the given car.

Post it on SAL, you’d be one of the lowest payments on there for an f150

Not sure if you’re genuinely curious but this could easily be inferred as being rather combative.

And yes, unless it’s a smoking deal no one should really expect hits within the first sub 24 hours.

The ad would also be much more appealing with nicer photos, all angles and a vacuum job to say the least.

Be careful who you swap this to, Ford can hold you responsible if the new guy doesn’t pay.

Genuinely curious. This is a really active forum and I’m really motivated to sell so I figured why not throw it out there and see if some of the more experienced members could toss me a bone.

This is my third lease and from research thought it was good, but from some of the activity on the other posts was starting to get concerned I’m missing something or mis-posted some details.

1 Like

Thanks man - I’ll get it cleaned up and repost pics. It literally has no wear-&-tear @ 3k miles.

1 Like

I’d recommend removing the $1,000 ask if you’re really motivated. Lots of people have a big hangup around any money down and can’t see past that. And if it saves you making one more payment it’s not a big loss net net.

Done. Removed money down.

You say it’s an xlt but the pics are of a stx model?

Ditch those car seats and clean up underneath them after the seat marks fade from the fabric.

The area under most car seats can be bad news and people may run the other way.

Fixed. Shows how much I drive it. Truck literally sits in my garage most days.

Already done. Pics coming tomorrow. Car seats have only been installed the last few months running my kids to school.

No food is allowed in it for obvious reasons.

Yeah…right.

Been there done that, as when the kids needed to eat they ate.

It’s a 3-mile drive to school in the morning. Truck literally sits in the garage most days.