LEASE TRANSFER - 2022 Toyota Tundra SR5 Crewmax 649/mo

Please include monthly payment or selling price in the TITLE.

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2022 Toyota Tundra SR5 Crewmax

MSRP: 45,000
Monthly payment (pre-tax): 649
Effective monthly payment (if incentive is provided):

Current mileage: 19,900
Maturity mileage: 39000
Effective miles per month: 1061
Maturity date: 8 February 2025

MSD due (if any):
Cash due (if any):
Incentive for new lessee (if any):

Financial institution: Toyota Financial
Transfer fee: 500 - 1000
Out-of-state transfer allowed (yes/no): yes

Vehicle condition (accidents, tire wear, etc.), options, and other details: small scratches on drivers side

Photos:

Higher then a 45k msrp…

Check your buyout also. If you’re with Tfs you can sell this outright most likely and avoid a transfer.

Oh really? I just pulled off what edmunds said

You should get your window sticker. And contract and call Tfs for the buyout. See what the major companies offer. This won’t sell here. I have them around the same price for a new 61k msrp.

On swapalease this would def move fast though. If you can’t sell it outright I would list it there.

The buyout is 45k right now and I cant seem to find a place that is willing to buy it out for that much right now.

Do you have the 14” screen on it? I would put some interior pics on the post too

Buyout and msrp are different

45k is the buyout on my TFS account and I have dropped it on swaplease. It has the standard screen on it and I will add some interior picks. Do you think this would be something a dealership would be interested in?

I would call around and ask. Without the tech and premium packages you’re gonna have a hard time transferring it at that price. Def won’t get it here.