Lease Transfer: 2022 MINI Cooper S Countryman ALL4 @ $508 per month, $1,000 down (14 Months Remaining)

SOLD!

This MINI is bursting with character, thanks to its eye-catching Island Blue paint, contrasted by black accents. Open the doors to find a spellbinding Chesterfield Leather Indigo interior, and find yourself awed by the modern conveniences offered by the Iconic Trim. Noteworthy features include the Parking Assistant, MINI Head-Up Display, and Wireless Smartphone Charging—the list goes on! Buyer is responsible for the $500 credit application fee due to MINI Financial Services.

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2022 MINI Cooper S Countryman ALL4

MSRP: $42,850
Monthly Payment: $508.00 (incl. Long Island taxes)

Current mileage: 6,337
Maturity mileage: 30,000
Effective miles per month: 1,690
Maturity date: 12/26/2024

Cash due: $1,000

Financial institution: MINI Financial Services
Transfer fee: $500 (buyer pays)

Vehicle condition, options, and other details: Mint condition.
Payoff (valid until 11/23/2023): $34,585.59

Please PM for more information, the window sticker, and additional professional photos.

PJ

1 Like

Are you that good or just asked ChatGPT to write it for you? :grin:
GLWT

5 Likes

I’ll do it for $2500 incentive. I live in Ohio if it can be transferred here.

Just to be clear, is this $1000 paid to you, not including the $500 transfer fee, and ontop of the $508/mo? If so, an effective $579/mo?

I’d like to see the sticker and some more images, but just trying to get some clarity on the payment.

1 Like

This is not bad for a medical sales rep doing 20k mi a year, approximately 38 cents a mile including disposition, assuming 27mpg and $4 gas, which adds 15c a mile. Coming out at 53 cents a mile if you take it to the limit. I think Mini covers basic maintenance as well.

If you are a Mini fan and getting the fed mileage reimbursement rate or a gas card + mileage this could be useful.

Fed rate you come out 3k ‘ahead’

1 Like

That is correct. I’ve also PM’d you with the images. Please feel free to let me know if you need any additional information.

PJ

Written like a BDC rep.