Maturity mileage: 41,600

Effective miles per month: ~1,000

Maturity date: 06/30/2026

Cash due: $10,000 (negotiable)

Financial institution: BMW FINANCIAL

Transfer fee: $500
Out-of-state transfer allowed (yes/no): Yes

Vehicle condition (accidents, tire wear, etc.), options, and other details:

Perfect condition. M sport package, Nappa leather, heads up, soft close doors, rear sunshades - Almost every option you can think of!! I also tinted 20% (besides windshield).

For more info reach out - 917 667 0246 (probably won’t answer DM)

IMG_4121
IMG_4123

Good luck with the transfer !

5 Likes

Throw in that OP36 as well. :wink:

1 Like

I’d gladly bundle for the right price!

1 Like

Good luck with transfer. I have to be honest that I don’t see $10k coming to you. You can scroll through brokers offering new 7 series for $999 mo with $3k at signing. Can you share how you arrived at a $10k transfer payment?

I don’t expect 10k. Agree it’s a high ask, but like I said, negotiable.

The deals you are referring to are 7.5k miles, pre-tax, broker fee, and probably over $3k at signing.

Mine is $100 less / mo, 12k miles / yr, post tax, no broker (but yes transfer fee), and just honestly, the 2022 in Bernina gray is much nicer than any of the new i7s in my opinion.

I’d take it if it had footrests. Otherwise, I’m out

18 Likes

For NYS transfer new owner will pay tax on top of the payment as far as I’m aware.

6 Likes

The effective payment is still $1303 vs new vehicle effective payment of $999 plus tax plus $3k down equals an effective payment of roughly $1166. Like I said much luck with the transfer but I’m not sure the color is going to carry the deal here.

I think if you were asking $3k down you’d have a good shot at a transfer. How much did you put down when you got the lease?

I added monthly payment to the title.

1 Like

Should add the down payment also

Template mentions no such requirement. Although I agree with you.

Link for the inside joke…

3 Likes

Is Aronchi Nostradamus. Straight up predicted the 10k lol

1 Like

Your not getting nearly close to the 10k your asking
Especially with over 2 years left to the lease,

I took a lease transfer from this forum the same 7 Series as you but with a higher msrp
For $860 tax included, plus 1k das,
Yes I can agree I got a good deal, but there’s isn’t much interest in the old models
(You can check Sal there’s like 50 or more listed there)

Lower das to 1-3k and u have a solid shot

1 Like

@Porschelover Please fix the tag’s to reflect the car’s actual location.

@Cheskyem I may do the deal if it was $1k plus transfer fee DAS. Still have to ship the car cross country, which isn’t cheap. But it may be worth it even though its an old body style.

@Porschelover You may want to list on swapalease. I’m not sure you’re going to find a taker here given current asking. This community is about scoring amazing deals. While this would be an amazing deal for you, I’m not sure any here will see it similarly. I’m questioning if you actually want to swap out of the car. We’re used to seeing crazy due at signing on SAL though. Maybe some folks out there will part with their money for your DAS.

I remember when I had my 7 series for $565 a month :weary::weary::weary:

1 Like

Ah. The days of the cheap 7s. I wish for the return of the times.

I would take it with 2k down right away