Lease transfer: 2022 BMW 530i FULLY LOADED $793 mo// $2000 INCENTIVE

What is dead may never die.

1 Like

Youā€™d need to be shooting something else to think thatā€™s realistically possible on a desirable spec car at this point in time.

Thatā€™s awesome, post up some pics of your new ride!

3 Likes

The 20% off comment was about a demo with 16,200 miles. What do you think is the proper discount if you can get close to 10% on a new one? And before someone jumps that 10% is not possible, Clutch has 8% off currently and Iā€™m guessing if I really wanted a 530 and I push hard next week I can get someone to discount it close to 10% and I can get at least half of my OL code which OP may or may not have in this deal. And Iā€™m not invested enough to punch all the numbers in the calculator to check the actual discount thatā€™s needed to get to the same payment on a 7.5K lease.

Whereā€™s the pics of the new car? I canā€™t imagine youā€™d grind a dealer to 13% on a car you didnā€™t actually plan on takingā€¦

3 Likes

too bad not AWD so tough to have here in the northeast

If one can afford $800 plus tax on a 530i, they can afford winter tires.

9 Likes

I saw the other day one of the brokers here posted a pretty close to 1% deal on a 530 demo

Link?

Relied to all PMsā€¦ sorry for the delayed response

This would be tough today

I am enjoying my 520 per month pre tax payment on my 2021 $66k msrp 530e.

15% off msrp plus loyalty plus max msds plus ol code

2 Likes

Hi, is this still available?

Yes it is ā€¦

Sent you a pm

1 Like

Replied back at ya

Would like to move this up top see if now is a time to get better tractionā€¦

current milage : 25,617

maturity: 12/22/24

2 Likes

So tempting but we get snow and I really need AWD

Just trying to get sights on this againā€¦ kid otw and will need an SUV by Oct 23ā€¦

Amazing this is still around! Did you try to list it on SAL?

1 Like

Not surprised at all that no one wants a 530i for $793 plus tax to drive 760 miles a month.

Whether itā€™s loaded or not is irrelevant. There are no buyers for $1+ per mile 530iā€™s.

3 Likes

My point was it is 3/4 of a year later and it has not been unloaded one way or another.

There is usually an ass for every seat (and lots of those asses on SAL).

4 Likes