Lease transfer: 2022 BMW 530i FULLY LOADED $793 mo// $2000 INCENTIVE

Appreciate your feedback

Still here… lol

Has waiting improved the value prop of what you’re offering? Do you want to keep waiting? For how long? When the baby’s arrival is imminent? After the baby is born? And keep making payments in the meantime?

Sooner or later you’ll need to offer an incentive to lower the effective cost to the buyer.

Totally up to you how long you want to wait before biting the inevitable bullet.

I’ll keep waiting homie , def don’t NEED someone to take it over. Appreciate your concern though.

gotta drop your pants on this deal fr not realistic in this market bud

Tbh if you were to pick up a 530i as loaded as this in Texas today you’d be paying more than this.

1 Like

Right, I was thinking the same. This has every option checked for under $800, I’ve seen a lot worse and I don’t think this falls in that category.

2 Likes

I am thinking the downside is…I know its a 530… and milage is high…

And it’s been almost a year since the ad was first posted?

Serious question - do you really want to offload the car?

2 Likes

Yeah def but I’n also not willing to lose more money and give an incentive.

I hear you. But you’ve also made another 12 payments? So another $10k paid in monthly and insurance. So if it goes another 6 months, that’s another $5k gone. And bear in mind, there are no transfers within the last 6 months of a BMWFS lease (and once you hit this threshold, you’re in all the way).

Maybe it’s time to look at selling to a bmw dealer for a number you can live with.

Just trying to help you think of options… it’s not often we see an active ad for a year :grin: good luck!

7 Likes

That makes sense. I didn’t look at it that way and I forgot about the transfer lock 6 months prior. Thanks for the insight!

:rofl: bless your heart mate GLGL

You’re not losing money, you’re paying for excessive mileage you have already put on this car. You’ll pay either now or at maturity. Or do you have a reason to believe that BMW FS won’t charge you for excess miles?

In other words, the more you drive this car, the fewer people would even consider this based on the remaining mileage alone when or if you get down to 500-600 miles a month. NVM $800 plus possible tax on the 530i (that doesn’t even have 360 view camera).

GLWT! Strongly suggest SAL before it’s too late.

1 Like

Or snowy off-ramp

Mexican border that-a-way ✓✓✓

Hi, is this still available? Would love to DM and discuss more

1 Like

Hey - details on the buyout? PM me please.

2 Likes

got it, PMd

Updating this to 2k incentive !!