Lease Transfer: 2021 M340i X Drive, $622/mo (pre-tax), $6,000 DAS, 1,123 miles/mo remaining, Jun-2024

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2021, BMW, M340i X Drive

MSRP: 62,900
Monthly payment (pre-tax): $622.34
Effective monthly payment (if incentive is provided): N/A

Current mileage: 17,817
Maturity mileage: 36,116
Effective miles per month: 1,125
Maturity date: 02-Jun-2024

MSD due (if any): None
Cash due (if any): $6,000
Incentive for new lessee (if any): N/A

Financial institution: BMW Financial Services
Transfer fee: $500 (buyer pays)
Out-of-state transfer allowed (yes/no): Lease

Vehicle condition (accidents, tire wear, etc.), options, and other details: Minor road rash on rims – no other damage to speak of.

Options: Portimao blue, black leather with blue stitching, Driver Assistance Package, shadowline package, premium package, remote engine start, 19in 791M wheels, BM Wall weather mats.

Photos: To come

An effective $975/month after transfer fee. :rofl:

GLWT!

18 Likes

Pretty funny that people who paid top dollar during the post pandemic lease insanity expect people to subsidize them as they attempt to get out of their lease now that prices have begun to normalize. Like ok, I get it, but to try it here of all places? :joy:

2 Likes

This would prob be reasonable at like 2k down. 6k is ludicrous

3 Likes

same car in texas in another post with same payment and 1800 cash due…

6 Likes

I was wondering how long it was going to take until the flaming started on this one, my money was on five minutes or less…congrats folks…it took 29!

12 Likes

I really like the Portimao Blue and Black interior combo.

I think we showed some class and restraint. :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Im Proud Of You Episode 1 GIF by New Amsterdam

6 Likes

“I know what I got!”

4 Likes

I about fell out of my chair when I saw the OP’s ask for cash due. I can only imagine as he was sitting around, thinking about how much he was going to ask for when the thought popped into his head, “to the moon!”

3 Likes

Most respectfully!!
slap slapping GIF

Without bad deals there wouldn’t be any good deals. Props to the OP for asking what would make him happy to sell. He only needs 1 buyer.