Lease Transfer: 2021 M340i - Dravit Grey on Cognac - Los Angeles, CA

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2021 BMW M340i

MSRP: ~$63,000 (Getting window sticker out tomorrow)
Monthly payment (pre-tax): $636

Current mileage: 2,699
Maturity mileage: 30,007
Effective miles per month: ~785
Maturity date: 12/16/2023

MSD due (if any): 0
Cash due (if any): 0
Incentive for new lessee (if any): 0

Financial institution: BMWFS
Transfer fee: $500
Out-of-state transfer allowed (yes/no): Yes

Vehicle condition (accidents, tire wear, etc.), options, and other details:

Dravit Grey ($1950 BMW Individual)
Cognac Interior
Open Pore Fine Wood Oak Grain
792M Wheels with Performance Runflat (Staggered 225/255 setup)
Red Caliper
Premium Pack (HUD, Heating)
Driving Assistance
Parking Assistance
Power Tailgate
Harmon Kardon Sound

Mods:
20% Ceramic tint
Burger Tuning 12mm Spacers all Around
IND Dravit Grey Front Indicators (NOT installed)

Washed weekly (hand wash only).

**Recently was in a very minor bumper to bumper accident at a stop sign. The car rear ended me and made a small puncture in the bumper smaller than the size of a dime. Whole bumper cover is being replaced. (Can share pics prior to being fixed)

Will post more pictures and window sticker tomorrow. I believe MSRP was ~$63,000. Have to go back to Chicago for a few months, and plan on getting into an M3 when I’m back to LA.

Photos:

3 Likes

Love the color. Good luck with the transfer!

1 Like

Oh man, dotted the lines on a new m340 two weeks ago. Definitely would have been interested.

Good luck with sale!

1 Like

Enjoy! I really love this car, just don’t need it currently.

27k maturity mileage ? What were the lease terms originally

1 Like

Just a hunch but I’m guessing the 27k miles is the miles remaining until maturity, not the total.

2,699 current miles + 27,308 ‘maturity’ = 30,007 total

That’s correct - mileage left. Total mileage is 30,007.

Quick bump - gonna probably toss it on SAP tomorrow.

I am due to make the payment 3/16 and going to cover the transfer fee ($500). If somehow, some way this transfer occurred prior, I would add the 3/16 payment to the cash incentive (total $1136).

Highly unlikely for a CA transfer since they need to order the paper title from the CA DMV, which is usually what takes a while to arrive (unless the paper title is already in house, which it rarely is). If the title is in-house, it’s very possible the transfer can finish before 3/16 given recent BMW FS transfer timelines.

But in any case, it shouldn’t really matter right? You either give the payment to the buyer and they make the 3/16 payment themselves OR you make the payment on 3/16 and the buyer doesn’t have a payment until 4/16. Either way, they get the incentive. Unless you were going to pro-rate the 3/16 payment or something.

Good luck - this is a really nice car!

1 Like

Nope, that’s exactly what I meant. Anyway for me figure out if the title is in house? Or request it?

1 Like

Yes if you call BMW FS they can tell you if it’s already in-house or if it’s being held electronically. If it’s electronic, which it almost always is for CA, then they have to ask for it and they’re at the mercy of the DMV mailing it (via USPS, unfortunately). And they can’t request a paper title until an application is submitted and approved.

Love the colors, especially from the front end. GLWS!

Started the process with a party from swap a lease. If this falls through, the car will be re-located to Chicago, IL and potentially re-listed there.

Thanks!

1 Like

PM a TH if you need to re-open.