Lease Transfer: 2021 Ford F150 Powerboost Lariat 4x4 Supercrew - $663/mo - $62k MSRP - 13 months

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2021 Ford F150 Powerboost Lariat 4x4 Supercrew 5.5" bed

MSRP: $62,710
Monthly payment: $663

Current mileage: 17,111
Maturity mileage: 31,539
Effective miles per month: 1,109
Maturity date: 01/04/2025

MSD due (if any): None
Cash due (if any): None

Financial institution: Ford Motor Credit Company
Transfer fee: $75
Out-of-state transfer allowed (yes/no): Yes

Vehicle condition (accidents, tire wear, etc.), options, and other details: Clean condition, plenty of tire tread left, one very small dent in driver’s door next to Powerboost logo (due to careless car owner parked next to mine, but well within lease end tolerance and not paint chipped). I currently average 24mpg for this truck and have also only ever fuelled with premium gas. Notable options include:

• 7.2kW Pro-Power in truck bed (ability to power your home!)
  • 6 seater and plastic bedliner
  • Lariat Chrome Appearance package
  • Ford Co-pilot 360 2.0 and Trailer Tow Package
  • Bang & Olufsen Stereo
  • Heated & Ventilated Seats
  • Soft tonneau cover and all weather mats included

Reason for lease transfer is we need a 7 seater and have loved this truck! Please do not hesitate to message me on Leasehackr or call 201-274-3263 for more information.

Just be careful that the person you are giving this too doesn’t have bad credit. Otherwise Ford holds you liable.

Is this still available?

Interested if this is still available. I live in Vermont but could make the trip to Jersey easily. What is the lease end purchase price?

Can you elaborate a little more on this if the lease is transferred and the transaction is complete why would they hold him liable

Because Ford wants their money and it’s their car.

Ford and Nissan don’t like transfers, and they want to be protected.

Hey! I’m very interested