[LEASE TRANSFER] 2020 BMW M340i xDrive MSRP: $65k $540/month $3500 down Los Angeles

That’s really not a bad deal at all.

Since the free maintenance does not transfer, paying more for a new car could be worth it. Plus, there is no easy way to determine if there is hidden damage to the car.

This is a lease. Believe the free maintenance does transfer over under 36 months?

Maintenance does not transfer.

2 Likes

Nice car! Is that deviated stitching on a Sensatec-wrapped dash?? :drooling_face:

I assumed they would! Thanks for clarifying!

BMW maintenance is plan is reduced now and it can be “refreshed” at a dealer for a small fee so it’s not a deal breaker in this case.

Maintenance I believe is not as it used to be either so there isn’t much to lose out on.

it can be refreshed for 900 dollars a month

Hm, I may be interested. I’ve never dealt with a lease transfer, how big of a headache is it? Those who have experience with it.

It’s easy, just very slow. I’ve done it once with BMW and once with Mercedes.

Not so with BMWFS. Incredibly fast and efficient.

1 Like

There are many people that would kill for this deal in South Florida. But for any region this is a good deal. It’s so easy for people to bash deals without any empirical data to support their statements. Have you been able to get a better deal? Then what are you basing your criticisms on?

Takes about 2 weeks wire to wire if both parties have it together and get their docs sent in promptly. I just went through it about a month ago.

1 Like

Agreed. I went through a swap with BMW financial. As long as both parties have their ducks in a row, the process should take about 2 weeks.

Spoke to BMWFS, confirmed 2-3 week processing time. Credit score is a big component should be 700+ then no problems after that.

My lease transfer on my 530i just completed. Took a week exactly

So who is taking this car?

1 Like

If you really want it to move, I’d drop down payment by $1000. Those monthly payments will stack up the longer it sits.

Would you take it today if they did this? If not then please let someone who is interested make an offer for OP to decide if reasonable.

2 Likes

I love how well regulated this forum is, and for that reason alone I have held off from putting it on leasetrader or swapalease.

1 Like