Lease Transfer: 2019 M4 CS (Bay Area) - $675/month (pre-tax) + $1,000 DAS + $500 lease transfer fee

I know I’m going to regret this but looking to transfer out the Lease of my 2019 BMW M4 CS located in Sunnyvale, CA 94089.

NOTE: I’m out of town starting June 18th so if the deal is not finalized by then, unfortunately, car would go into storage. Hence prefer local.

Leased in July 2019 MSRP: $106,XXX (or I think it was $104,XXX)

Color: San Marino Blue / Black interior
Options:

• Power Rear Sunshade
  • Park distance control
  • Adaptive Full LED Lights
  • Heads-up Display
  • No CCBs

Monthly Lease payment (pre-tax): $675.09 + Tax
Payment in Bay Area (after-tax approx): $735.85
Amount you owe to me: $1,000
BMW’s Financial Services transfer fee: $500
Total upfront out of pocket for you: $1,500
June payment: This will be pro-rated between buyer and seller

Current mileage: 4,765 (as of 05/30/20 but slowly increasing)
Maturity mileage / Total Mileage Allowed: 20,049
Remaining mileage on Lease: 15,284
Average Effective miles per month: 1,175
Maturity date / Lease end date: 07/12/21
Remaining months on Lease: 13 (until next lease payment on 06/13)
Residual Value: 66,965.85
Current Lease Payoff until 06/13: TBD
MSDs: None

Car Condition: No issues with the car and no accidents. Only service due to date was the break-in service at 1200 miles. Going out of town for a bit so the car will likely go into storage. Thought I’ll put it up if anyone is interested in the lease for about 12 months. Note, the windshield had a small rock chip. The windshield was replaced under insurance with a brand new OEM windshield. Can provide paperwork. Driver side door also has a door ding which I had noticed on delivery. I asked the dealer to keep a note in the file which is documented. Back seats have car seats installed with a protective mat since day 1.

Uploading: 20200530_150020.jpg…

4 Likes

This is a great deal and it should go fast, but bmw is not doing new lease assumption until mid June.

1 Like

I believe lease assumptions have started.

They were stopped again, but should begin again next week.

I stand corrected. Stopped until June 8th.

Thanks for the info.

Check your messages

pikachuface.png

Wow, great deal. GLWT.

Hey @itrocks4u - just sent this post to a good friend in market, he should be reaching out.

If I may - curious if you’re willing to share more about how you managed to negotiate that lease in the first place? Any wisdom you are willing to share would be welcomed.

Best…

You should post a picture of the car seat on the backseat! That would help give ammo to the dad’s among us to try to justify it to the wife “see honey, a car seat fits, this is a family car!”

:grinning:

1 Like

Here you go… front facing fits with ample space for 6’1" driver. No issues for passenger either.

3 Likes

Transfer pending.

1 Like

Let mods know to re-open if needed