Car is 3 months old, 4500 miles.

36/Months 10k miles a year.

Located in NJ/NYC Area.

Let me know if you have any questions.

you’d have better luck at swaplease.com

5 Likes

thanks, its on there too.

Beautiful car, but way too expensive.

Out of curiosity why are you transferring a 3 month old car?

Judging by miles already on it (unless this was a loaner) I’d say they just bought too few miles and may be looking for a fresh start.

This is going to be a hard sell here but I’m sure with the right incentive someone would take it on SAL.

1 Like

Same. Beautiful 94k X5 ask: why u no love me no more? :cold_sweat::oncoming_automobile:

3 Likes

Best of luck it’s a gorgeous car but on the swap you’ve used nearly 50% of the miles in year 1 in only 3 months, you may move it faster by offering an incentive to cover that loss.

Or at least prebuy some miles but I suspect more folks will prefer the cash incentive: Not to play with your money but I’d offer 2 first payments as incentive to get it done.

1 Like

Thanks for the advice guys! I’ll take it in to consideration. But I’ll keep it this way for now.

Don’t want to burst your bubble but I was a leasing an X5M for $1,174 a month including 8% tax…

You’re going to have to drop that probably to $999 for people to even consider it. I think it’ll move at $950 for sure.

1 Like

Your car was a 2018 x5m…

when 2019s came out I could of gotten the x5m for 950 a month. Apples and oranges my friend.