LEASE TRANSFER - 2018 X5 40e | $70k MSRP | $527/mo+tax | $2,000 down | 28mo / 26k mi | Boston, MA

My wife and I are relocating from Boston MA to Austin TX next month and no longer need our recently leased X5 40e for Boston winters and plan to get to a RWD 5-series when we get down to Austin.

We love the SUV and scored an amazing deal in December 2018. The X5 40e gets an incredible 40 mpg (we average 600-700mi per tank), ~20mi on all electric around town with a quite and comfortable ride due to the compliant air suspension.

We also added a $1,300 + $700 in labor hidden hitch with 2" ball and OEM wiring harness that can tow up to 7,700lbs which will be included with the lease transfer. [BMW X5 Hitch | The Hitch Made to be Hidden | Stealth Hitches](http://X5 - F15 - Stealth Hitch). The car has also been coded to open/close the trunk from the key fob, turn off seat belt chime, turn off navigation warning message as well as to enable the trailer hitch zoom function.

2018 X5 40e
Jet Black Exterior
Black Dakota Leather Interior
9,800 miles on car
25,000 miles remaining on lease (as of 8/16)
27 months remain on lease (as of 8/16)
We plan to put no more than 1,000 miles on it over the next month as we have another car to drive.

The car is in excellent condition inside and out and is available for viewing/test drive in Waltham, MA or Lexington,MA.

Buyer pays $500 lease transfer fee to BMW Financial.

Original MSRP: $70,560
Monthly Payment: $526.64 + $32.98 Tax (6.25% tax if registering in MA)
(1st month payment will be pro-rated at a daily rate of $17.57 + $1.09 tax)
Cash Due at pickup: $2,000 cash or Venmo
Current Payoff Amount: $52,210.32 (valid to Aug 20th)

Comes with OEM all-weather mats and brand new OEM carpeted mats.

Options:
DRIVING ASSISTANCE PACKAGE

• Active Blind Spot Detection
  • Head-up Display
  • Lane Departure Warning
  • Speed Limit Info

PREMIUM PACKAGE

• Heated Front Seats
  • 4-zone automatic climate control
  • Comfort Access keyless entry
  • SiriusXM Satellite Radio with 1year All Access Subscription

ADDED OPTIONS

• Aluminum running boards
  • Apple CarPlay Compatibility with 1 Year Trial
  • Harman Kardon surround sound system
  • Heated Steering Wheel

Nice deal. Wife drives this car and if you drive local/non highway, you may never use any fuel. She drives a mix of highway and local roads and averages over an effective 50mpg this summer.

1 Like

Probably a slim to low chance, but does this have the 3rd row option?

The 3rd row option doesn’t exist on the X5 40e because that is where BMW placed the battery.

2 Likes

Listing Update - Deposit is no longer required to hold the car (original posted has been edited to reflect this).

I called BMW and confirmed that it will take around 3 weeks to complete the transfer once the application is submitted.

BMW requires a $100 application fee that is non-refundable and $400 transfer fee that is refundable if your application is not accepted.

BMW Financial will run your credit which requires at 700+ score.

There is no MSD, correct ?

Correct, no MSD

You want someone to agree to purchase this now but it’s not available for another month and a half?

That’s not really all that unheard of. The swap will take a few weeks, and you just work overall the timing into the deal.

Great deal! Putting up my wife’s C43 soon for lease transfer so hopefully we can work something out.

Didn’t you just pick that car up in Jan?

Yea we picked it up in December 2018 and immediately put a $2,000 hitch on it and now 6 months later are relocating to an area that gets no snow at all and plan to keep our boat in the water year round.

The only two reasons we own the X5 is for its excellent all-weather performance and tow capacity, neither of which we’ll need once we’re in TX.

What engine is in this?

The turbo charged 2.0L 4cyl + electric motor.

Makes 315hp and gets 40mpg, it’s a great setup that tows far better than my old 6cyl turbo X5 35i.

Sent you a PM - Interested and if it’s still available, I’ll call BMW financial to get the answers to my questions.

edit

The car went “under agreement” however the buyer didn’t qualify with BMW Financial

Vehicle still available.

Buyer did not qualify for BMW Financial. Remember, you need 700+ credit and stable documented income.

Sent you a PM sir

Re local client in west newton

Still available

Will go on SwapALease in 3 days.

This deal is significantly better than anything on there and will move quickly.

Vehicle now listed on SwapALease

I’m asking a little more on SwapALease for the down payment to account for my listing fees so if you mention this site I’ll honor the $2,000 down in this ad instead of the $2,300 down mentioned on SwapALease