[LEASE TRANSFER] 2018 Nissan Rogue SV $350/mo tax included, $500 DAS - 24mo - 28K miles remaining

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2018 Nissan Rogue SV SUV
Location: Kansas City, KS area (I can help to get it transported for the lowest cost as I work in the auto transport industry)

MSRP: $28,218
Monthly payment: $350.95

Current mileage: 8,100
Maturity mileage: 36,000
Effective miles per month: 1,160
Maturity date: 12/01/2021

Cash due (if any): $500

Financial institution: NMAC
Transfer fee: I was told by NMAC live chat that it’s $0
Out-of-state transfer allowed (yes/no): I think yes.

Lease takeover of 2018 Nissan Rogue SV ($28K MSRP) with low miles of 8K and low monthly payments of $350/mo. Car is in excellent condition, kept in the garage and took good care of it. Have this almost brand new and reliable car for the next 2 years with low monthly payments instead of getting a new 3-year lease. You will get extra 4K miles that I didn’t use in the first year. FUEL EFFICIENT 33 MPG Hwy/26 MPG City!

Lease ends on December 2021, so there are 25 months remaining with 28K allowable miles. I paid a down payment of $1,000, so I would like to get $500 for it.

I’m doing this because it was my wife’s car and she had to leave the country for a family emergency and it looks like she is not able to come back. Car has been sitting in my garage for the past 4 months and I’ve been taking it for a ride once a week. I hope this car will serve someone well as it did for my wife and our 4-year-old.

This is 2018 Nissan Rogue SV which has a lot of great premium features such as alloy wheels, great stereo, car play, remote start, heated seats & side mirrors, fog lamps, roof rails, blind-spot warning, backup camera, and most importantly automatic emergency braking. We leased this car for its automatic emergency braking because I wanted my wife and our child to be safe. Attaching a picture of the sticker so you can see all of it’s features.

Feel free to ask any questions. I can help with the shipping of this vehicle if it needs to be transported out of state, I work in the auto transport industry.

Photos:

Your wife isn’t coming back? That’s messed up. Sorry to read that.

But, I need to be honest: $350/mo for a $28k Rogue isn’t going to fly here. Try swap-a-lease.

8 Likes

Ignoring the price, Nissan Financial will keep you liable on the lease during a transfer. So make sure you trust the person taking it over because any missed payments, damage to the vehicle, overages, etc. will be your problem as well.

There are several threads here about how lease transfers with these stipulations have gone horribly wrong after the fact - I’d encourage you to take a read.

1 Like

I feel for your situation OP but I’ve had people turn down $350/mo BMW’s so the same for a rogue is 100% SAL territory.

GLWT and best of luck with the family.

Try SAL as stated, also you should change the Mileage to be 1162 per month. The more the better on there.

Unfortunately its too high mate.

Trending at 268 with 0 down. If u can replicate this, I will think about it.

Yeah with current administration it became a nightmare (( she was an MBA student who just went for the summer break and now can’t return, for no reason…my world fell apart…trying to put it together…

Swap a lease called me, said that it will cost $200+. Do you think it’s worth it? is there any other way to post there without spending so much money?

I also have 2015 VW Jetta (not lease, 6K left in car loan). Been thinking to sell that car and just drive the Nissan, but if I have to leave the country I can’t just get rid of Nissan that quick, so I think I’ll keep the Jetta for now so I can easily sell it.

Thank you for the heads up, I really appreciate it! I’ll make sure to read those stories.

Thank you for the suggestion, I’ll change that!

Yeah, sorry at this moment I’ll try to find someone who can pay the full price.

I’m fairly certain you can negotiate the SAL posting price down if you agree to pay right then and there.

I am sincerely very sorry for your situation. It’s heartbreaking to read.

We have both firsthand and indirect experience with the immigration system and how it impacts students from other countries that are in the USA getting advanced degrees.

The restrictions can seem silly or arbitrary, or even patently unfair, but there are always reasons. Understanding them in advance and acting accordingly is critical.

I hope you can get this resolved.

1 Like

Good luck on transfer. I know how immigration works and has no rhyme or reason. Whomever tries to abide by the rules will usually get screwed. Good luck with the immigration issue as well.

1 Like

You can typically get about 50 percent off if you talk to swap a lease on the phone and ask for it. Cant get a deal from email or the website, but definitely the phone

1 Like

This is what;s from lease trader :slight_smile:
|[2018 Nissan Rogue Burgundy
21 month lease
$268.19 p/month with $0 down
[2019 Nissan Rogue Silver
month lease
$289.78 p/month with $0 down

So go pick up the one on leasetrader. OP already said he wasn’t agreeable to your offer.

2 Likes

@Vin_Yul - probably worth finding out the payoff amount and getting an offer from Carvana/Vroom/CarMax and seeing if that’s an easier way to dispose of the car. I believe Infiniti keeps you on for liability even if you transfer the lease, not sure if that applies to Nissan as well (maybe someone can comment on this who knows for sure?)

Exactly

This guys just here to waste time

1 Like

I am interested if we can do it for 300

Does it have 360 degree camera