[Lease Transfer] 2018 Lexus LS500 $88,200 MSRP- $805/mo + tax, $1k DAS - High mileage lease

Hello, posting this on behalf of my father. He is looking to get out of his lease early. It is a 2018 Lexus LS 500 and was leased when new (not a demo/loaner). Vehicle has been kept in excellent condition with no damage and no accidents.

Exterior color: Nightfall Mica (Dark Blue)
Interior color: Noble Brown (Dark Brown)

Comes with many options, please see sticker.

MSRP: ~$88,200
3 year / 15k lease - Lease matures on Nov 10, 2021
Current mileage as of 8/29/19: 11,500 miles
Monthly payment w/o tax: $805 (882/mo with 9.5% LA Tax)
Down payment: $1,000 (paid to me)

Buyer responsible for $200 Lexus transfer fee.

![2|375x500]
(upload://dfweODddgocZZ1aWutycXiNWuur.jpeg)

Your neighborhood loves BMWs and Prii (plural for Prius). :joy:

3 Likes

Haha. Literally EVERY one on my block has a prius. Next door neighbor owns 3 Priuses!

1 Like

Gorgeous car, I posted my LS, which was fairly similar to this price, but asked for no incentive. It sat on the forums for a month. One day on Swapalease and it was gone. I would definitely recommend posting there, well worth the $200 listing fee.

Bump, haven’t been really taking care of this. Also reduced DAS to $1,000. (He paid roughly $2,500 at signing)

bump, still available

if still available in march let’s talk!

which city are you in?

Los Angeles.

If your dad only paid $2500 DAS, that’s first month, DMV fees and bank fee and nothing towards Cap cost reduction. You are being a little greedy by asking 1K in my opinion.

You never seen the lease agreement so I wouldn’t assume.

Tell me what’s the big difference if someone just rolled first month’s, DMV fees, acq fee and had a $0 DAS? A bigger monthly payment that’s just going to be assumed by the next owner?

Just my opinion.

Also, currently in process of transferring after waiting 7 days for paperwork from Lexus. And there’s another backup buyer.

MODS, please close.