[Lease Transfer] 2018 Grey BMW X2 - $370/mo incl. tax - 34 months left - 991 miles/month

Long term lease - $0 down / Buyer pays transfer fees upon approval from BMW Financial.

Vehicle Also Listed on Swapalease:

2018 BMW X2 xDrive28i
Located in Basking Ridge, NJ
Grey Exterior / Black Interior
Term: 34 months remaining of 36
Lease End Date: Mar. 09, 2022
Payment: $370/mo and Lease Transfer Fee $400
Orig. Lease Mileage Per Year: 12,000
Orig. Lease Mileage Total: 36,000
Current Vehicle Mileage(05/22/19): 6700
Miles left: 33,696
Miles Per Month: 991
Mileage over fee: $.20/mile
MSRP: $42,945
VIN: WBXYJ5C39JEF76926

Leased a 2018 BMW X2 as a Demo in March, 2019 for the wife. Wife didn’t like it (Happy Wife / Happy Life blah blah). Lesson Learned. This was before the run of crazy low X2 deals in April.

Car is in excellent condition.
Convenience Package
Heated Front Seats / Wheel
Apple Car Play
18in Alloy Wheels

Dude… 3rd car since March you have needed to dispose of bc of wifey… may need to transfer her next…

17 Likes

That was quick. Are you going to post another 17 topics looking for your wife’s next one? :crazy_face:

5 Likes

I love you guys. I’m trying to get into my sedan now. There will be another post coming later tonightvor tomorrow I’ve been working on for the wife (who broke her knee and cant drive for 3 months anyway)

1 Like

Don’t forget to add ‘FULLY LOADED!!!’ to the SAL listing. Honey for the flies…

Sounds like pretty harsh punishment for her not liking the X2. Can’t wait!

2 Likes

You are getting another car already while she can’t drive plus you still have the X2 for the time being?!?!

Just repeat after me… “my name is Orangeman and I’m a leasing addict”.

3 Likes

Actually have 2 interested already, I’m shocked. I was afraid to ask for a down payment because of higher payment compared to others on here. Fully Loaded?

I’m not sure selecting another car for your wife (again) which she cannot drive, and therefore test, would generally be considered a good strategy for success but you do you bbz. Good luck!

1 Like

She likes the new one I’m getting much better than the BMW, she gave the ok, we went to a dealer and I showed her the vehicle, think were good.

Try to get a down payment unless you’re in a huge rush.

SAL isn’t exactly filled with hackr deals…

Word of advice, from a marriage refugee: make sure that it’s 100% her decision and you have absolutely nothing to do with it aside from working the deal and sitting with her in the F&I office.

4 Likes

Note: It’s ok to be a non-unicorn deal. Peace at home = $$$$

1 Like

Here is the problem, that’s the way it SHOULD be, my wife refuses to go to car dealers, test drive, or tell me exactly what she wants, she is scared and hates the whole process, so I do the best I can do.

You think $750 downpayment is too much? Not in a rush but already have 2vinterested who have seen add without downpayment required. Would be wrong to add?

Ah I’ve been there many times. Took me a long time to figure out the best approach. Here’s what I came up with:

Take her to dealers, do all the sales guy BS’ing, let her drive the car WITHOUT THE SALES GUY, and don’t say a single world. When done ask her which one she liked the best. The end.

You could also rent the car you’re thinking of getting (if there’s one available) on something like Turo for a couple of days - at least it avoids the whole dealership thing.

Highest bidder wins the car!

Thank you for the advice, believe me, I have tried repeatedly to get her to the dealers, she wont go but she needs a car when she goes back to work, figured a BMW would be awesome, apparently it doesnt have any places to hold a cell phone besides the cupholders and she hates that, deal breaker. I tell her if you dont test drive and tell me what you want, I cant help you. Ain’t marriage fun???

I like Turo and have used them, great idea but she wont drive a rented car lol.

Yeah BMW’s suck like that. She isn’t totally enthralled and entranced by the white propeller on the front?! She’s a keeper :heart_eyes:

Here’s a $14.99 marriage saver you’re welcome:

1 Like