[LEASE TRANSFER] 2018 Cadillac CTS 3.6 - $300/month + tax + $500 DAS + $595 transfer fee - California

Excellent deal, I wish my lease was up - I would take this. Good luck!

1 Like

mileage update : 7700

Nice dealā€¦if Only this was in NYC

1 Like

Still available.

Maybe you arenā€™t that serious about sellingā€¦

1 Like

I am serious about selling just not for lowballersā€¦

1 Like

PM sent, check your inbox.

Amount I asked lowered to 750$

Hey, sent you 2 pms! Got a family member in the market :slight_smile:

Still available.

Strange people keep backing out of the deal. Whatā€™s the current offer?
$300/month or $330/month with 750 down?

2 Likes

300 a month without tax
330 with tax
750$ for me 595$ for gm
1345$ at total

Man the deal is pretty good. Suprised you have no takers. If this was in NY i would jump on it.

Yeah Iā€™m surprised too, itā€™s a killer deal for a large luxury car.

Seems a little sketchy that OP hasnā€™t been able to unload it. Honestly Iā€™d take it if it was legit and still available around the holidays.

The reason I couldnt it unload it on april was because I had changed my mind about transferring it. I decided to transfer it again about 2 weeks ago and a lot of people wrote but no one followed throughā€¦ I am pissed off I havenā€™t gotten rid of it yet even though it is a super deal given it is a 55k$ car.

Yea, everyone passing on it makes me a bit nervous too. Even a broker passed on it.

The broker did not even come to see the car. He asked if i had the windows sticker and I said that i had lost it and he didnt answer.

@DoctrDeep @Labivila This is a great deal and I wouldā€™ve jumped on it! The only reason I passed was cause it took a few days for him to respond and I already pulled the trigger on another car. Car looks good and from my short conversation with him nothing looked shady to me.

Incredible to me that this hasnā€™t been take over yet! GLWT

2 Likes

man I canā€™t believe nobodyā€™s pulled the trigger on thisā€¦Iā€™m debating on flying over to California just for this dealā€¦but I wonder if the numbers will change drastically if Iā€™m registering it in NJ?? does anyone know?

You canā€™t transfer out of state with GMF