Lease Transfer: 2018 BMW 430i Gran Coupe (Houston Area)

Hello!

I need to move into an SUV (family is growing), so looking to move out of my current lease. This is a 2018 BMW 430i loaded Gran Coupe. The payment is $637.85 per month, 3 year / 36K miles allowed and lease expires in April 2021. The car only has 10,760 miles at the moment. Features include Heads Up Display, Blind Spot Detection and the only mod are (removable) carbon fiber wraps on the Bimmerangs. MSRP: $43,300

• No accidents
  • Non-smoker
  • Garage kept
  • Professional washed
  • Former service loaner

Lease transfer fees are negotiable!

I moved recently, so I will try to find the window sticker.

VIN: WBA4J1C5XJBM09847

Please let me know if you have any comments / questions.

Thanks!

Was this a former loaner or did you put 10k miles on it in roughly 4 months?

Sorry, forgot to add it was a former service loaner. Got it at a little over 4k, I believe.

I wonder how much tax would have to be eaten if the new lessee transferred out of state. I have to imagine part of the reason that payment is so high for a $43k MSRP car is because of TX taxes.

The payment is higher, because I had a 3 series before this car that had a really bad knocking noise in the cabin and BMW would only give me a credit towards a new lease. So I had to roll some negative equity into the 4 series. But yes, TX taxes, too.

$637 for a $43k car?

No disrespect, but good luck, friend. That’s a pretty stout payment on a pretty plain 4-series.

4 Likes

~$70p/m of this is tax, plus it’s a 12k lease with negative equity so it’s not horrific. I see cars of this type popup on swapalease all the time in Texas and they transfer fairly quickly. It’s not going to go here though.

2 Likes

Thanks for your response! I posted the car on Swapalease today.

Your MSRP is way off. If this is a loaded Gran Coupe it’s more like $53-56k MSRP.