Lease Transfer - 2018 BMW 340i - $56,835 MSRP - $399/mo+tax - $3150 MSDs - FLORIDA - NO TRANSFER FEE

2018 BMW 340i
MSRP $56,835
Jet Black exterior / Black Sensatec interior
Driving Assistance Package
Sport Package
19" Type 407 wheels with performance RFTs
Heated steering wheel
Blind Spot Detection
Park Distance Control
Wireless Charging
Black Kidney Grilles
LED Door Projectors
Ultimate Care extended maintenance (the basic package) is included.

The car is as new with no flaws whatsoever.

The original lease term was 24 months / 20k miles. ~21 months and ~18k miles remain.

The monthly on the car is ~$399 plus your local tax rate.

There are $3150 in MSDs on this car, which are fully refundable at end of the lease and I would like those paid to me up front. The BMW transfer fee is $500 (which I will cover).

So, the structure of the transfer would be as follows—

$3150 in refundable MSDs paid to me upon transfer acceptance by BMWFS (Stage 2 of their process). We can use escrow.com or another intermediary if the buyer prefers.

$0 transfer fee (as I will cover this).

Although a fairly local transfer is obviously preferred, I am willing to discuss covering getting the car to an East Coast location.

Im putting this transfer out there to gauge interest and pics/window sticker will be added shortly.

As I do have some upcoming work travel in the midwest this summer,I am open to discussing driving the car to that area as well. I also just added that I will cover the transfer fee.

Can you also post interior pics please? Thanks!

Rlaer-

Surprisingly, I do not have any on my phone :frowning: I am out of town currently, but will be home this evening and I’ll post additional pictures. Thanks for the inquiry!

I do have this one showing the LED door projectors, they are very cool!

OK sounds good. Yeah that is pretty cool - thanks for posting. I’m out in the Midwest. Are you planning to be up this way in July? I can’t make out the text too well on the sheet so I might’ve missed it; is it 6speed manual or auto?

Also, thanks for responding so quickly!

It is an automatic.

Yes, I do plan to be in the midwest area several times this summer, through July and August.

I just sent PM.

This transfer is in process.

Mods - Please close thread.

Thanks!