[Lease Transfer] 2017 Nissan Rogue, $286 w/ taxes, 17 months left, Seattle

Hi everyone. I am new to this forum, so lmk if I did something wrong.

2017 Nissan Rogue for lease takeover
This Rogue S is in excellent condition with only 18,400 miles!
17 months left. Perfect for a short term lease take over.
You can drive +1,000 per month. Total mileage to be 36,000, but you can certainly drive more and pay a small amount when returning the car.
Beautiful ruby red exterior color dark grey interior.
Nicely equipped family SUV in excellent condition - great payment with plenty of miles to drive. On a short term lease.
Nonsmoker, garage kept with no kids.
Single owner. Accident free.
Great city mileage. It has the ECO option. Also has SPORT package for the days you want to drive faster.
Plus all the stuff you need, like cruise control, stability control, technology package, collision technology package, led headlights, bluetooth, A/C, rear view camera, power windows, ABS, etc.

Looking to get out of my lease b/c my husband now works for Mercedes-Benz and we can get a free car through his new job. I love this Nissan, super roomy inside, plenty of space in the back seats. Would have kept otherwise.

How it works?
FREE application with Nissan Finance and if approved, take over the lease payments. When you return the car, if you decide to continue with another Nissan, you get $400 as a bonus from us. If you decide to turn in the car, we will pay the disposition fee, provided no damages have been done to the car.

Basically, all you will have to pay are the monthly payments for 17 months. Great deal.

Contact me if you have any questions or would like to me send more pics. I have taken 50 pics of the car, but decided to upload less :wink:

Nissan does not allow full lease transfers. If you do this, your name will remain on the lease and you (and your credit) will be fully liable for any missed payments, failure to return the vehicle, unpaid wear and tear, unpaid disposition fee, failure to insure, etc.

2 Likes

Thanks. Yeah, I know.

Hey @magalimatsuda. Nice car.

edited: I see the info I was looking for in the title.

I am interested. Thanks!

Hi @faizanym, thank you. We had a couple stop by yesterday and they are very interested and plan to apply for the finance with Nissan over this weekend. I will let you know in case they don’t get approved or if somehow their plans change.
You are welcome to come see the car, but at this point I would have to give this couple priority. Best,

Thanks for the update!
I would agree with your assessment. Additionally, since I am not local to WA, it would add some time to the entire process.

Thanks for sharing your lease offer and hope you get a timely transfer.

Thank you. I will keep you posted.

Hey, if you are still interested, the car is back to available. In the end they were not approved by Nissan. Thanks.

Hi, sorry to hear that it didn’t work out. Unfortunately I won’t be able to take advantage of this deal.

Thanks!

No problem, luckily I have someone interested. Thanks!

The lease transfer is complete.