Lease Transfer 2017 Mercedes E300 P2 Package NorCal $387

Personally, I would have blamed autocorrect…

1 Like

This was handled very well… well done. We are all adults here, well at least by age, so people can make their own decisions on taking over someone’s lease.

This is a luxury car, and $600 dispo fee is nominal… maybe not for a CLA :slight_smile:

1 Like

The way I would look at this is that it’s a 1% lease and of course much less so after incentives. But you don’t have to outlay the MSD money upfront and with the incentive covering the lease transfer fee and probably about a bit over half of the first payment, you’re not paying much upfront at all. So it’s a pretty solid lease payment for the MSRP of this car, even after accounting for dispo fee, lease transfer fee, etc. Count all the fees and you’re still less than 0.7%. Not bad. Most of the time for a deal like that you have to pay MSD upfront and potentially some down pay.

1 Like

This is a good deal anyway you look at it…

still available?

This is still available. If I haven’t responded to your PM, please send it again as I may have missed it. Quite a few applicant’s but somehow nobody has been approved.

I find MBFS to be the toughest when it comes to lease transfers…

Is the issue the quality of credit? Is it that applicants need to be tier 1+, etc?

Is this north or south Cali?

A post was merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill

Norcal/Bay Area

PM me posts are not allowed per site rules. If interested, PM the OP directly.

Shipping to me would be 1600+. So eats everything up. Was thinking of taking over and then getting loyalty and E to E on an E53. But doesn’t make sense now.

GLWS. Hopefully someone will get approved.

Such a good deal! If I hadn’t just gotten a car…

Bumping the post to help get more eyes on this deal!

Is the car still available?

Is this still available? Highly qualified here, and I have PM’d twice this week. Thanks!

I finally have a couple people approved and it’s pending transfer. Thanks everybody!

2 Likes