[Lease Transfer] 2017 GMC Acadia Denali AWD - $359.12 per mo w/ $1595 DAS - 20mo remaining, 1200mi/mo, 52k MSRP

, ,

I’m looking to swap out of our 2017 Acadia Denali lease as it just isn’t big enough for our family + strollers/bikes/etc. The vehicle is in SE MI (you must live in MI and be approved by GMF) and I would like to recoup some of my down payment and voucher $ that I used for cap cost reduction.

2017 GMC Acadia Denali AWD

• 6 passenger (2nd row captains chairs)
  • Ebony Twilight Metallic exterior
  • Black leather interior with wood grain accents
  • Heated steering wheel, heated/cooled front seats, and heated 2nd row seats
  • Apple CarPlay/Android Auto
  • 3.6L V6 engine

Added Options:

• Dual SkyScape sunroofs
  • Technology package including:
    – Full speed range adaptive cruise control
    – Automatic collision preparation
    – Surround vision cameras (park like a pro every time!!)
  • Continuously variable real-time damping suspension
  • Rubber mats in the front and cargo area

MSRP: $51,585.00
Residual: $30,980.90
36 mo/15k per year lease
Monthly Payment: $359.12 (including tax)
20 months and 24,000 miles remaining (1200mi/mo; lease terminates 12/18/2020)
$495 disposition fee if you don’t buy it or another GM product at the end of the lease
*You pay the $595 transfer fee to GM Financial and $1000 down payment to me which will include a full detail

No accidents
Smoke and pet free
Garage parked most of its life
Minor scuffs inside and out but nothing exceeding normal wear/tear and I’ll have the vehicle detailed before handing over.

Thanks for looking!

1 Like

That’s a great price, especially for a Denali! I’m paying 380 for my 2018 SLE2 with similar terms (some negative equity rolled in too.) I think my dad was at 400 flat for his Denali at 10k per year. This should go pretty quick, even with the transfer fee. Even with the cash you are asking I think you’d be hard pressed to find a similar deal right now for those terms.

I’m in Chicago, no deal?

Unfortunately GMFinancial only allows in-state transfers.

Since that includes taxes on that payment, and if you roll in the $1,595 in fees (for the sake of argument), that’s still 0.8502% on the payment/MSRP ratio. Seems a little too good to be true…

It’s definitely a legit sounding payment for the period. My dad’s Denali at 36/10 was 400 with a true zero down. There were good deals to be had on them at the time.

Legit for sure, its a chance to take advantage of employee pricing/perks - and the leasing deals of old - for a short term lease. We wanted to lease the new (at the time) Traverse but it had no incentives and this Denali ended up ~$20 more per month compared to what an LS Traverse would have cost! In retrospect the extra room in the Traverse might have been a better choice for our circumstances :slight_smile:

Like I said, I would like to get my down payment back which doesn’t seem out of line considering the Denali’s on the lease swap websites are going for $500+/mo

Still available??

Thanks for your interest. I do still have it but i don’t believe GMFinancial allows transfers in the last 12mo of the lease. I’ll ask and get back if for some reason they approve. Are you in Michigan?

Interested if they allow transfers to TN

Unfortunately GMF also only can transfer in-state. Good luck with your search