I’m looking to swap out of our 2017 Acadia Denali lease as it just isn’t big enough for our family + strollers/bikes/etc. The vehicle is in SE MI (you must live in MI and be approved by GMF) and I would like to recoup some of my down payment and voucher $ that I used for cap cost reduction.
2017 GMC Acadia Denali AWD
- 6 passenger (2nd row captains chairs)
- Ebony Twilight Metallic exterior
- Black leather interior with wood grain accents
- Heated steering wheel, heated/cooled front seats, and heated 2nd row seats
- Apple CarPlay/Android Auto
- 3.6L V6 engine
- Dual SkyScape sunroofs
- Technology package including:
– Full speed range adaptive cruise control
– Automatic collision preparation
– Surround vision cameras (park like a pro every time!!)
- Continuously variable real-time damping suspension
- Rubber mats in the front and cargo area
36 mo/15k per year lease
Monthly Payment: $359.12 (including tax)
20 months and 24,000 miles remaining (1200mi/mo; lease terminates 12/18/2020)
$495 disposition fee if you don’t buy it or another GM product at the end of the lease
*You pay the $595 transfer fee to GM Financial and $1000 down payment to me which will include a full detail
Smoke and pet free
Garage parked most of its life
Minor scuffs inside and out but nothing exceeding normal wear/tear and I’ll have the vehicle detailed before handing over.
Thanks for looking!