[Lease Transfer] 2016 White BMW I8 Protonic Blue Package - $1220+tax/month - 11 months left - 1100 miles/month

Short Term Lease – 0$ Down, can pay transfer fees on approval, must have solid credit to apply with BMW Financial.
2016 BMW i8
Located in Tucson, Arizona
Brown Interior, White Exterior
Term: 36 months
Lease End Date: Mar 15, 2020
Payment $1220
Mileage per year: 10,000
Mileage total: 30,000
Mileage overage fee: $.20/mile
Current Miles (4/8/2019): 17,869
Miles left: 12,131
MSRP: $152K
VIN: WBY2Z2C55GV675372

Excellent shape!

4 Likes

Good short term lease with low upfront. Should go fast

I hope so, thank you! :slight_smile:

A rover and a hellcat in the garage? Now that’s what I call a good choice of daily drivers. Reason for selling? To get the AMG GT?

You couldn’t be more right. :slight_smile: got the AMG and wifey lease for the Range was up so the i8 and GT for the fam is impractical lol. But not impractical enough for me to not get the AMG GT63. :smiley:

16 Likes

I had to login just to say that that is a beautiful car. I love these GT wagon type cars and I have never seen the 4 door AMG. Looks even better than the Panemera.

1 Like

Just freaking awesome!!!

Pending…taking backups just in case ty!

I appreciate the garage diversity. The AMG addition was a very appropriate touch.

1 Like

Thank you so much! :slight_smile:

If you need a chauffeur please let me know

1 Like

You find someone off of here or from where? Curious…

Yes got two in line from here, first one is in queue, waiting for pre-approval… got an add on leasetrader as well. But here got it pretty quick thus far. Hopefully it works out. :slight_smile:

If I get into a Mayback S600 ever will give ya call TopGun! :stuck_out_tongue:

Wow amazing! I feel like this forum is really getting big, pretty exciting times…

Never tried leasetrader…is there a fee for posting there? Swapalease charges fees for listing, but gets good results from my experience.

They are both similar fees, I actually do think swapalease gets more views TBH. But I had all my info already entered into the website for leasetrader.com. It’s like 100$ to list.

Roger that Goose

Still available, party backed out. :slight_smile: let me know ty!

Still available???

Shoot me a text if so, 978-857-2699

sent text. :slight_smile: