*LEASE TRANSFER* 2015 Mercedes Benz C250 Coupe $392 per month

You don’t get the point - like @dukez said, your car is a used 3 years old model with 36K miles and only 200 miles/mo that will go over warranty in another 14k miles, if someone decides to pay 20-25 cents for extra miles.

2 Likes

This dude sounds like a car salesman who only looks at monthly payment and ignores length of lease and miles per month.

He doesn’t get it

1 Like

There are multiple people who have gotten loaded E classes (60k) for $300-400 a month. I currently am leasing a 60k BMW 330e for 267 a month. Your offer here is one of the worst I’ve seen. The sad thing is apparently you had a down payment as well.

No disrespect - it’s just a little nonsensical and downright silly to think someone would pay $400/mo to drive 200 miles/mo unless you’ve got a loaded NSX back there somewhere tucked behind the C250

No one is going to take this horrible deal
Look at 2017 new body style $425 a month and he is offering $1500 incentive in cash which brings the payment down to $371 a month 932 miles per month

There are 7 people on here telling you the same thing it’s called lease hacker for a reason. Good luck

2 Likes

I agree with the people saying its a horrible deal… because it is…

OP: I laughed when you wanted someone to pay $1,000 and transfer fees… ROFL…

Keep the car OP, enjoy it.

Those are acutally base E300’s, but they’re still awesome cars nonetheless. They do need a bigger engine though. Don’t know what MB was thinking putting that 4 cylinder into an E Class.

That being said, OP, this is a horrible deal. I live 20 minutes away from you and the monthly isn’t even that low. You can get a new C Class Coupe (C300) for slightly more a month and you’ll actually be able to drive it. This is the old generation body style with the worse interior, yours also has the shitty engine. And, you’re out of miles. If you really want to get rid of it, I’ll take it off your hands if you throw in a $2500 incentive. Otherwise, it just doesn’t make sense as you are completely out of miles. Good Luck. Let me know if you want to let it go. Remember that you have to pay insurance on it as well while it sits and is out of miles.

Sold. (20characters/20/20/20)

Well, guess that person was loaded. But gratz on getting rid of it!

I say prove it. Do not believe people are that dumb.

1 Like

I feel sorry for the one who did if he did so for the price you advertised.

Big if true. Congrats! Let your buyer know I can pick up some takeovers if he’s got cash to spend. I’m willing to flip a $20,000 Corolla if he’s got $400/mo for it

It’s BS, there’s no one stupid enough to takeover a lease with no miles - well, maybe he threw a suitcase full of money to the buyer. Hahaha.

it depends. As I said, its pretty easy to evaluate what the price should be

start with a fair monthly ($Y) (this will cost X (months left) $Y for the rest of the lease). Figure out how much it will cost to drive 800 miles or so a month (i.e. the payment at end, $Z). Subtract that from X$Y and divide by x (i.e. (X*$Y-$Z)/X). If the real monthly on the lease is much less than $Y the original leasee might not have to subsidize it. On the other hand, if its $Y (or even more than $Y) than guy might have to incentivize it a lot.

On the flip side, one might find someone who really only needs the car for X months and getting a new lease (or long term rental) isn’t worth it to them. with that said, this is probably the wrong forum to find such people.

In the past year I have chosen to no longer be astounded by how stupid people can be.