Lease takeover Jaguar F-Type 55k miles $532/Month. Run?

Hi Guys,

First post here, I want to take over a Jaguar Ftype Lease and the only reasonable one I was able to find at this time was a 2015 F-Type with 55k miles on swap lease in Florida.

I have never taken over a lease and this car is fairly broken in so I am concerned.

So far the owner has told me that the car has been only serviced at the dealer, comes with a CPO warranty, has had the tires replaced very recently, and no mechanical or physical issues with the car.

My question is what else should I look out for?
Do I need to get the car independently inspected?
Is there any issue with having the car shipped up from Miami to NYC?
Is this a terrible idea or trap that I am not aware of?

A 5 year old F-Type with 55k miles for $532/mo?

How is this thing possibly still in a lease contract?

I really hope its not against the rules to post links to external sites.

Here it is.

A 6 year lease? Damn

While this is the weirdest lease length I’ve ever seen I’d avoid it for the sole reason that it’s US Bank. of all the leasing companies US Bank has by far the worst turn-in reputation.

Maybe find out what the buy out is at the end of the lease. Could be cheaper than buying used.

1 Like

You wanna be response for an out of warranty Jaguar?

And play USBank turn in roulette on a Jaguar that will have 60k+ miles at lease end?

Let us know how this turns out :laughing:

3 Likes

just run…

2 Likes

So you have still found 0 reasonable leases to take over. :man_shrugging:t2:

Panera sells a monthly coffee subscription for $9, You don’t need to take over this lease just so you can get unlimited service department coffee at Jaguar

2 Likes

This is a terrible lease deal. It’s over 39k for 6 years in a 60k dollar car. May as well just bought the thing.

2 Likes

Well, looks like the Jury is out on this one pretty quickly.
Getting my Panera monthly coffee subscription and my running shoes on…

Thank you all.

2 Likes